Husqvarna 545RXT Petrol Brushcutter
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Husqvarna
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
A powerful, durable and versatile commercial grade brushcutter designed for use by professional gardeners, landscapers and contractors. Driven by an powerful and fuel efficient 45.7cc X-Torq petrol engine.
- £14.99Oregon 545826E Yellow Roundline 2.7mm x 70m Strimmer LineThe famous Oregon yellow line is the benchmark in the industry with high fray resistance in all weather conditions. 2.7mm x 70m Strimmer Line.
- £14.99Oregon 90371E Yellow Roundline 3.0mm x 60m Strimmer LineThe famous Oregon yellow line is the benchmark in the industry with high fray resistance in all weather conditions. 3.0mm x 60m Strimmer Line.
A high quality brushcutter is an absolute necessity for any professional gardener or contractor, and a good brushcutter will be mobile enough to work areas inaccessible to a lawnmower but powerful enough not to be fazed by tougher cutting jobs. Husqvarna’s 545RXT is a case in point; indisputably one of the best machines available in Husqvarna’s range of commercial grade 500 series brushcutters, the 545RXT offers a higher power to weight ratio and increased performance over extended periods of use compared to the similar 545RX and will thus ensure outstanding performance and reliability regardless of the size of the job at hand.
When faced with particularly dense patches of weeds, thistles, brambles and long grass, for example, you will find the 545RXT’s durable metal grass blade a very useful option, with cutting performance bolstered by the addition of a high torque bevel gear positioned parallel to the ground within the cutting system. For situations in which a slightly lighter touch is required, on the other hand, the 545RXT also comes with a T45X dual nylon line trimmer head more than capable of achieving a pristine finish when working on edges and borders. However, the trimmer head is also efficient enough to be used for clearing larger areas of long grass, thanks to the inclusion of a handy ‘Tap & Go’ line feed system which offers a quick and simple method of advancing the cutting line. Furthermore, switching between these two cutting options is quick and simple thanks to a clever magnetic pin system, saving further time and effort.
Powered by a superbly fuel efficient 45.7cc X-Torq® petrol engine, featuring Smart Start® technology to reduce starter cord resistance by up to 40%, the 545RXT is also pleasingly easy to operate thanks to a number of simply but effective design elements. The fuel tank, for example, is positioned in front of the engine to provide better overall balance, thus combining with the brushcutter’s extended shaft for an optimal working position and marvellous manoeuvrability. Likewise, the 545RXT’s ‘cow horn’ style handlebars are offset to place the cutting head at the centre of the user’s body, allowing for an even sweeping motion and much greater levels of productivity. Comfort, meanwhile, is ensured by the inclusion of an adjustable Balance XT harness and a vibration dampening LowVib® system, which together work to prevent any unnecessary strain during extended periods of use.
In addition to all of this, the 545RXT can also be equipped with a tough metal saw blade (available separately) for pruning saplings, bushes and other woody growths, thereby further increasing the versatility of this remarkable piece of machinery.
• Featuring a potent 45.7cc X-Torq® petrol engine, designed to reduce harmful exhaust emissions and increase fuel efficiency without any loss in power
• Drive system features a fuel pump, a convenient auto-return stop switch and Smart Start® technology to help ensure quick and trouble-free starting
• Supplied with both an efficient T45X ‘Tap & Go’ dual nylon line trimmer head and a tough metal grass blade for taking on thick grass and dense undergrowth
• Extended shaft length and thirty-five degree bevel gear angle offers an optimal working position and improves overall cutting performance
• Adjustable soft-grip dual ‘cow horn’ handlebars ensure ease of operation and are positioned to ensure greater freedom of movement and increased productivity
• Also featuring a clever LowVib® vibration reduction system and a supportive Balance XT harness to help ensure user comfort during extended periods of use
• Optional saw blade and guard (available separately) can be fitted for cutting and clearance of thicker, woodier vegetation
|Power source:||Petrol/oil mixture|
|Fuel tank capacity:||0.9 litres|
|Cutting System:||Nylon line/metal grass-blade|
|Warranty:||2 year domestic|
About HusqvarnaBelieve it or not, Husqvarna did not start off by manufacturing any type of garden machinery at all. Instead they were established in 1689 as a weapons foundry supplying the Swedish Armed Forces. During the subsequent years, diverse and varied products have been produced, from sewing machines and cast iron kitchen equipment through to bicycles and motorbikes. It wasn't until 1959 that Husqvarna finally made its first chainsaws and engine-driven lawnmowers. The company's reputation for build quality and durability of product has never been in question. This is probably the reason for their line of professional petrol chainsaws being so popular with forestry workers across the globe.
Husqvarna are not afraid to innovate either, introducing the robotic, solar powered Automower® in 1995 and continually looking to improve their existing products by listening to their customers. Jumping onto the grass recycling bandwagon, they also manufacture some of the best mulching lawnmowers available, incorporating Bioclip® technology into the vast majority of their petrol lawn mowers. Be left in no doubt, if you buy any product from the Husqvarna garden machinery stable, you will be buying into Swedish quality that is built to last.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.