Husqvarna 560XP Petrol Chainsaw
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Husqvarna
- Delivery Charge: £3.95 on orders under £50
The 560XP chainsaw is ideal for professionals taking on heavy workloads. Driven by a 59.8cc X-Torq two-stroke engine, the 560XP comes with a 37.5cm bar and .325″ pitch chain and features Husqvarnas RevBoost system for exceptional cutting performance.
- £34.95Lawnmaster Chainsaw Safety & Maintenance KitEverything you need to get started with your new chainsaw, including a protective Oregon safety helmet with a visor and noise-dampening ear muffs, file, gloves and chain lubricating oil.
- Husqvarna Chainsaw Safety Clothing Protective KitContains the basic protective equipment needed when using a chainsaw. Includes chaps with saw protection class 1 ( 20m/s), a helmet and a pair of gloves.
Simon Bowes, professional harvesting contractor, experienced chainsaw user and correspondent for the eminent Forestry Journal, is very keen on Husqvarna’s commercial grade 560XP rear handle chainsaw. In his review, he writes that the 560XP “has all the poise, power and features to make it the number one saw for serious cutters who spend all day relying on a top-of-the-range felling saw” and that it “tops the list of very good saws we have tested this year”. In fact, the only real grip Mr. Bowes has seems to be the colour scheme, but unless you’re violently allergic to the colour orange it would be a shame to overlook the manifold virtues of this exceptional saw purely on account of its hue.
Let us consider the many impressive qualities of this outstanding machine in a little more detail. Power is supplied via a low-emission 59.8cc X-Torq® two-stroke petrol engine, which uses an improved combustion process to deliver increased torque and improved fuel efficiency compared to a standard two-stroke engine. With Husqvarna’s innovative RevBoost™ system also included to boost chain speed and acceleration, this means that the 560XP is capable of everything from efficient de-limbing to felling even fairly substantial trees. Even greater versatility is assured by the additional inclusion of a clever AutoTune system, which automatically adjusts the engine to suit the conditions in which you are working; i.e., according to the atmospheric temperature, humidity, altitude, fuel mix being used, etc.
Supplied as standard with a 37.5cm (15”) bar and .325” pitch chain (but also available with 32.5cm/13” and 45cm/18” bars), the AutoTune system means you can rely on the 560XP to perform excellently regardless of the job at hand. An adjustable oil pump which regulates chain lubrication and a side-mounted chain tensioner further ensure consistently outstanding results, while the inclusion of an effective inertia-activated chain brake offers vital protection against dangerous kickback events. The slimmed-down, well-balanced design, ergonomic handles and clever LowVib® anti-vibration system, moreover, make this magnificent machine pleasingly easy to use even over extended periods of operation.
A range of ergonomic features further contribute to the 560XP’s enviable user-friendliness, including the combined choke/stop control, a handy Smart Start® system and a transparent window in the 0.65 litre fuel tank which allows you to check the fuel level at a glance. The inclusion of a centrifugal air cleaning system, captive bar nuts, a quick-release air filter and a snap-lock cylinder cover, moreover, makes routine maintenance simple, while a three-piece forged crankshaft and a magnesium crankcase ensure superb durability and long term reliability. As such, even those who, like the aforementioned Mr. Bowes, truly can’t stand the colour orange will almost certainly appreciate the many years of outstanding service Husqvarna’s 560XP can provide (and if worse comes to worst you can always try re-painting it).
*Make sure you are using your chainsaw safely and read our free advice article when you have a spare moment.
Lawnmaster Two-stroke Engine OilFrom:
- Powered by a superbly efficient 59.8cc X-Torq® two-stroke petrol engine, designed to boost power while reducing emissions by 75% and increasing fuel efficiency by 20%
- Also featuring a handy Smart Start® system (reducing starter cord resistance by up to 40%) and an easy-access primer bulb for reassuringly hassle-free starting
- Optimal performance in all cutting conditions assured thanks to Husqvarna’s clever AutoTune system, which automatically adjusts the engine to suit the environment in which you are working
- Supplied as standard with a 37.5cm (15”) bar and .325” pitch chain (also available with 32.5cm/13” and 45cm/18” bars), with an inertia-activated chain brake included for added protection against kickback
- RevBoost™ system increases chain speed and acceleration for better de-limbing performance; also featuring an adjustable oil pump and side-access chain tensioner
- Slimmed-down, well-balanced design ensures exceptional ease of handling, with ergonomic handles and a LowVib® anti-vibration system included for added comfort
- Inclusion of a centrifugal air cleaning system, captive bar nuts, a quick-release air filter and a snap-lock cylinder cover facilitates routine servicing, while a three-piece forged crankshaft and a magnesium crankcase ensure superb durability
|Power source:||Petrol/oil mixture|
|Fuel tank:||0.65 litres|
|Oil tank:||0.33 litres|
About HusqvarnaBelieve it or not, Husqvarna did not start off by manufacturing any type of garden machinery at all. Instead they were established in 1689 as a weapons foundry supplying the Swedish Armed Forces. During the subsequent years, diverse and varied products have been produced, from sewing machines and cast iron kitchen equipment through to bicycles and motorbikes. It wasn't until 1959 that Husqvarna finally made its first chainsaws and engine-driven lawnmowers. The company's reputation for build quality and durability of product has never been in question. This is probably the reason for their line of professional petrol chainsaws being so popular with forestry workers across the globe.
Husqvarna are not afraid to innovate either, introducing the robotic, solar powered Automower® in 1995 and continually looking to improve their existing products by listening to their customers. Jumping onto the grass recycling bandwagon, they also manufacture some of the best mulching lawnmowers available, incorporating Bioclip® technology into the vast majority of their petrol lawn mowers. Be left in no doubt, if you buy any product from the Husqvarna garden machinery stable, you will be buying into Swedish quality that is built to last.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.