Husqvarna Automower 430X
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Husqvarna
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Automower 430X is a state-of-the-art robotic lawnmower built to handle rough terrain and adverse weather conditions while maintaining a great finish on lawns. Fitted with GPS navigation and automatic recharging for consistently brilliant results.
- Husqvarna Automower Installation Kit – LargeIf you plan on self installation of any of the new range of Husqvarna Automowers it is essential that you also buy an installation kit. This size kit is suitable for gardens of 5000m squared or more complex gardens of 2500m squared.
- Husqvarna Automower Long-Life Safety BladesUnbreakable carbon steel safety blades from Husqvarna are a genuine replacement blade for your Automower. These high quality blades will remain sharp for a long time and help improve the health and quality of your lawn.
The word “robot” is capable of conjuring up many images, ranging from automated manufacturing lines to futuristic visions of humanoid robots living among us; however, one thing you might not immediately associate with the word “robot” is the phrase “immaculately mown lawn.” That, however, is a result of twentieth century thinking and in the future more and more of our lawns are going to be kept in beautiful condition by fully automated robotic lawnmowers, such as the machines in Husqvarna’s Automower® series. Built to be able to tackle rough terrain and slopes of up to 45%, Husqvarna’s Automower® 430X is capable of maintaining a great looking surface finish on lawns of up to 3200m². All you need is an installation kit and you’ll be ready to take on the world.
Built with a 24cm cutting width to provide excellent results on larger and more complex lawns, where automated mowing can really save you significant time and effort, after the initial setup all you have to do is choose your preferred mowing options and times via the user friendly control panel and let the mower get to work; it will even automatically return to its dock to recharge when the long-lasting lithium-ion battery runs low. The Automower® 430X is part of Husqvarna’s third generation of state-of-the-art robotic lawnmowers, and features intelligent navigation software and GPS assistance to make this perhaps the smartest mower available on the market today; the 430X is programmed to automatically sense and navigate rough ground and narrow passages, while the GPS assisted mapping creates a plan of your lawn in real-time, meaning that this clever little robot becomes more efficient the more it mows.
Fitted with three pivoting blades mounted on a cutting disc to produce a neat and even cut, the Automower® 430X also features electronically assisted height of cut adjustment to make it easier than ever to customise your mower to suit the conditions of your lawn. Chose between cutting heights of 20mm and 60mm to suit the way you use your garden.
The 430X is a tough and weather resistant little mower. The weather timer will cut more when growth is more frequent, and less in periods of dry sunny weather when the lawn grows more slowly. A cunning tilt and lift sensors and an anti-theft alarm system mean that this mower is also made to be safe and secure. All in all, then, the Automower® 430X is an outstandingly effective and efficient way of maintaining a beautiful lawn in a busy modern world.
With optional extras such as remote control and headlights, you can even customise your new robotic helper.
Please note, you will need to purchase an automower installation kit or pay for a local Husqvarna dealer to install the new Automower.
If you’re not sure which Automower will be right for you, head over and try out the Husqvarna Automower Calculator. Easily measure your garden size and compare the best models for you.
• Compact, stylish and lightweight with a 24cm cutting width ideal for lawns up to 3200m² and electric height of cut adjustment (20mm-60mm) for year-round versatility
• Automatic charging via docking station activated when the lithium-ion battery begins to run low; efficient charging means that only sixty minutes charge time is required for 135 minutes mowing time
• Equipped with cutting disc featuring three pivoting blades, designed to allow the Automower® 430X to “graze” on your lawn, returning the clippings to your soil as a nutrient rich mulch
• Tilt, lift and collision sensors help the Automower® 430X avoid obstacles and ensures the safety of people and pets by stopping the cutting blade when the mower is lifted
• Set mowing times and instructions via the easy to use LCD display menu and controls make; the Automower® 430X is so quiet running, you can even set it to mow at night
• Optional headlight kits available separately to boost mower versatility and performance
• Comes with charging station
• Fitted with anti-theft alarm and PIN code locking for added security
|Excellent cutting result:||Included feature|
|Low noise:||Included feature|
|PIN code lock:||Included feature|
|Anti-theft alarm:||Included feature|
|Weather proof:||Included feature|
|Lift & Tilt sensors:||Included feature|
|Working area capacity:||3200 m² +/-20%|
|Maximum incline within the working area:||45 % / 24 °|
|Typical charging time:||60 min|
|Typical mow time on one charge:||150 min|
|Cutting system:||3 pivoting razor blades|
|Cutting height, min-max:||20 - 60 mm|
|Cutting width:||24 cm|
About HusqvarnaBelieve it or not, Husqvarna did not start off by manufacturing any type of garden machinery at all. Instead they were established in 1689 as a weapons foundry supplying the Swedish Armed Forces. During the subsequent years, diverse and varied products have been produced, from sewing machines and cast iron kitchen equipment through to bicycles and motorbikes. It wasn't until 1959 that Husqvarna finally made its first chainsaws and engine-driven lawnmowers. The company's reputation for build quality and durability of product has never been in question. This is probably the reason for their line of professional petrol chainsaws being so popular with forestry workers across the globe.
Husqvarna are not afraid to innovate either, introducing the robotic, solar powered Automower® in 1995 and continually looking to improve their existing products by listening to their customers. Jumping onto the grass recycling bandwagon, they also manufacture some of the best mulching lawnmowers available, incorporating Bioclip® technology into the vast majority of their petrol lawn mowers. Be left in no doubt, if you buy any product from the Husqvarna garden machinery stable, you will be buying into Swedish quality that is built to last.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.