Husqvarna HA110 Professional Short Reach Hedge Trimmer Attachment
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 1 - 2 working days
- Manufacturer: Husqvarna
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Designed for use with Husqvarna’s versatile combination trimmers, these hedgetrimmer attachments offer the cutting power required for quick and efficient hedgerow maintenance.
- Husqvarna EA850 Professional Lawn Edger AttachmentDesigned for use with Husqvarna's consumer and commercial grade combination trimmers, this lawn edger attachment will allow you to achieve pristine lawn edges with the bare minimum of hassle, saving valuable time and effort while ensuring a neat finish.
- Husqvarna PA1100 Professional Long Reach Pole Prunner AttachmentThis long reach pole pruner allows you to use your Husqvarna combination trimmer for cutting and pruning bushes and tree branches beyond the reach of an ordinary chainsaw.
- Husqvarna TA850 Professional Trimmer AttachmentThis professional quality trimmer head is designed to fit Husqvarna's commercial grade combination trimmers and provides the reach and precision required to tidy, trim and neaten areas of lawn inaccessible to conventional lawnmowers.
Husqvarna’s combination trimmers offer fantastic versatility to both domestic and professional gardeners, with a quick fit ‘click on’ system allowing you to switch between attachments in order to meet the demands of the particular task at hand. These handy hedge trimmers, for example, will convert your combination trimmer for precise shaping and trimming of hedgerows and bushes.
Built with 53cm dual-sided blades to ensure optimum cutting results, Husqvarna’s hedgetrimmers also feature variable cutting angle adjustment for unbeatable precision and an even finish. Furthermore, to make sure you are properly equipped for any situation Husqvarna offer both short- and long-reach hedgetrimmer attachments. The HA110 short-reach model features an 11cm shaft and offers an excellent balance between reach and manoeuvrability when working with shorter hedges and bushes.
Designed for use with Husqvarna’s consumer and commercial grade combination trimmers, including the 122LD, 128LDX, 129LK, 327LDX and 525LK, these tough hedgetrimmer attachments offer the cutting power required for quick and efficient hedgerow maintenance.
• Converts your Husqvarna combination trimmer into a powerful hedge trimmer, perfect for managing and shaping unruly hedgerows and bushes
• Featuring 53cm tough dual-sided blades with cutting angle adjustment to ensure manoeuvrability and precision
• Short-reach attachment with an 11cm shaft
• Designed for use with Husqvarna’s consumer and commercial grade combination trimmers, including the 122LD, 128LDX, 129LK, 327LDX and 525LK
About HusqvarnaBelieve it or not, Husqvarna did not start off by manufacturing any type of garden machinery at all. Instead they were established in 1689 as a weapons foundry supplying the Swedish Armed Forces. During the subsequent years, diverse and varied products have been produced, from sewing machines and cast iron kitchen equipment through to bicycles and motorbikes. It wasn't until 1959 that Husqvarna finally made its first chainsaws and engine-driven lawnmowers. The company's reputation for build quality and durability of product has never been in question. This is probably the reason for their line of professional petrol chainsaws being so popular with forestry workers across the globe.
Husqvarna are not afraid to innovate either, introducing the robotic, solar powered Automower® in 1995 and continually looking to improve their existing products by listening to their customers. Jumping onto the grass recycling bandwagon, they also manufacture some of the best mulching lawnmowers available, incorporating Bioclip® technology into the vast majority of their petrol lawn mowers. Be left in no doubt, if you buy any product from the Husqvarna garden machinery stable, you will be buying into Swedish quality that is built to last.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.