Husqvarna J-Handle Kit
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Husqvarna
- Delivery Charge: £3.95 on orders under £50
J-handle kit fits to your Husqvarna combination trimmers loop handle for improved control and manoeuvrability when taking on heavy duty garden maintenance work.
- Oregon Polycarbonate Protective Safety Glasses Q515069Keep safe with these light weight Oregon safety glasses. They're ergonomic design wraps around your eyes to maximise safety.
- Oregon 90156E Yellow Roundline 2.4mm x 90m Strimmer LineThe famous Oregon yellow line is the benchmark in the industry with high fray resistance in all weather conditions. 2.4mm x 90m Strimmer Line.
- £14.99 Select optionsWolf Garten Washable Power Tool Gloves GHMThe power-tools gloves provide high safety in all gardening work due to the extremely anti-slip inner lining. Integrated sweat wiper on the thumbs. High wearing comfort due to adjustable cuffs and breathable glove-outers.
All of Husqvarna’s combination trimmers are fitted as standard with an ergonomically designed D-loop handle, but for heavy duty work where precision and comfort are vital you may also want to equip your machine with this excellent J-handle kit. The J-handle attaches to your combination trimmer to provide an extra point of contact, thereby improving balance, control and manoeuvrability even over extended periods of use.
Moreover, the J-handle kit also includes a combi-guard deflector and a tough metal grass blade. When used with the grass trimmer attachment, this blade converts your trimmer so that it can handle even thicker patches of scrub, including long grass, weeds and nettles. As such, the J-handle kit is an essential purchase for anyone planning to use their Husqvarna trimmer to take on heavy duty garden maintenance work.
• J-handle kit fits to your Husqvarna combination trimmer’s loop handle for improved control and manoeuvrability when taking on heavy duty garden maintenance work
• Kit includes handle, combi-guard and a tough metal grass blade for clearing areas of lawn thick with overgrown grass, weeds or nettles
About HusqvarnaBelieve it or not, Husqvarna did not start off by manufacturing any type of garden machinery at all. Instead they were established in 1689 as a weapons foundry supplying the Swedish Armed Forces. During the subsequent years, diverse and varied products have been produced, from sewing machines and cast iron kitchen equipment through to bicycles and motorbikes. It wasn't until 1959 that Husqvarna finally made its first chainsaws and engine-driven lawnmowers. The company's reputation for build quality and durability of product has never been in question. This is probably the reason for their line of professional petrol chainsaws being so popular with forestry workers across the globe.
Husqvarna are not afraid to innovate either, introducing the robotic, solar powered Automower® in 1995 and continually looking to improve their existing products by listening to their customers. Jumping onto the grass recycling bandwagon, they also manufacture some of the best mulching lawnmowers available, incorporating Bioclip® technology into the vast majority of their petrol lawn mowers. Be left in no doubt, if you buy any product from the Husqvarna garden machinery stable, you will be buying into Swedish quality that is built to last.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.