Husqvarna LB548Se Mulching Lawnmower
- Availability: Currently Unavailable
- Estimated Dispatch: Production issue
- Manufacturer: Husqvarna
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
A self-propelled front wheel drive mulching mower ideal for professional use over extended periods of time. The cast aluminium BioClip cutting deck offers a cutting width of 48cm and allows you to recycle your grass cuttings as a natural fertilizer.
Out of stock
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £6.99Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct 10W40 Oil – 1 LitreLawnmowers Direct 10W/40 is designed for use in all horticultural 4 stroke engines, both diesel and petrol where an oil of this quality is required.
- £7.10Honda Fuel Stabiliser 250ml 08CXZFSC250Honda fuel stabiliser specifically designed for Honda engines will help preserve all fuel properties during long term storage. This product is recommended for all engines running occasionally or for long term storage.
- £12.99Honda Service Kit – 06211-ZL8-010This service kit is designed specifically for the Honda GC/GCV 135-160 series of lawnmower engines.
- Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
A self-propelled front wheel drive mulch mower, Husqvarna’s LB548S e is ideal for professional use and comfortable to operate for extended periods of time, producing excellent results even in wet weather.
This mower’s robust, heavy-duty cast aluminium BioClip® cutting deck has a cutting width of 48cm and allows you to recycle your grass cuttings. Mulching involves the grass being cut and re-cut inside the mower and then redistributed onto the ground and pushed down into the soil, whereupon the clippings will act as a natural fertilizer and encourage the growth of healthy green grass. Not only is this method great for the environment, it also saves you a lot of time as it eliminates the need to collect and dispose of the grass clippings yourself. The deck also features six-position cutting height adjustment between 30mm and 60mm, set via a mechanically-assisted heavy duty lever, making this mower capable of dealing with a variety of cutting conditions.
Being self-propelled, this mower is a lot less demanding to use than one which requires you to push, thereby saving a lot of time and energy. Propulsion is provided by the easy-starting 160cc GCV160 engine, manufactured by the world-renowned engineers at Honda, and producing an impressive speed of 5km/h. Moreover, lightweight yet robust aluminium wheels fitted with double ball bearings help ensure excellent traction, aided by their replaceable high-grip rubber tyres.
The handlebar’s design helps not only to ensure comfort for the user, but also makes mowing in more difficult conditions a lot easier. The handlebar height, for example, can be adjusted to ensure your comfort during operation and can also be offset sideways when you are mowing in awkward areas, such as at the edge of a lawn. Husqvarna’s comfortable and vibration dampening handle design, meanwhile, provides greater comfort and better grip. Weight: 32.5kg
• Heavy-duty cast aluminium BioClip® cutting deck with a cutting width of 48cm
• Mulching allows you to recycle your grass clippings, saving time and energy by eliminating the need to dispose of cuttings manually
• Six step, mechanically-assisted cutting height adjustment with settings ranging between 30mm and 60mm
• Self-propelled drive system, with power provided by an easy-starting GCV160 engine from Honda, producing a steady speed of 5km/h
• Featuring lightweight but heavy duty aluminium wheels with replaceable high grip rubber tyres for excellent traction
• Fitted with a comfort grip handlebar with low-vibration design for better control
• Handlebar also adjusts to suit your height, and can be slid sideways to make mowing in awkward places a lot easier
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting height:||30mm - 60mm|
About HusqvarnaBelieve it or not, Husqvarna did not start off by manufacturing any type of garden machinery at all. Instead they were established in 1689 as a weapons foundry supplying the Swedish Armed Forces. During the subsequent years, diverse and varied products have been produced, from sewing machines and cast iron kitchen equipment through to bicycles and motorbikes. It wasn't until 1959 that Husqvarna finally made its first chainsaws and engine-driven lawnmowers. The company's reputation for build quality and durability of product has never been in question. This is probably the reason for their line of professional petrol chainsaws being so popular with forestry workers across the globe.
Husqvarna are not afraid to innovate either, introducing the robotic, solar powered Automower® in 1995 and continually looking to improve their existing products by listening to their customers. Jumping onto the grass recycling bandwagon, they also manufacture some of the best mulching lawnmowers available, incorporating Bioclip® technology into the vast majority of their petrol lawn mowers. Be left in no doubt, if you buy any product from the Husqvarna garden machinery stable, you will be buying into Swedish quality that is built to last.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.