Husqvarna LC 53B e 3-in-1 Lawnmower
- Availability: Discontinued
- Estimated Dispatch: No longer available
- Manufacturer: Husqvarna
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
The Husqvarna LC 53B e has a large cutting capacity and is designed to meet the needs of a homeowner with high demands on ergonomics, durability, performance and ease of use.
Out of stock
- Briggs & Stratton 992234 Service KitService kit for the Briggs & Stratton 700 Series, 750 Series, 750 Series VC, DOC & DOV IC.
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- £4.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
- Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
The Husqvarna LC 53B e has a large cutting capacity and is designed to meet the needs of a homeowner with high demands on ergonomics, durability, performance and ease of use. Adjust the handle position, change the cutting height and choose the way of cut – collection for tidy results, BioClip® for lawn fertilization or ejection for less frequently cut areas. The ground speed can be set to fit the user’s individual needs and the Comfort cruise™ function will remember the settings for the next time. This model also features the handy blade brake clutch function, which lets the user stop the blade without turning off the engine.
• 3-in-1 cutting system - Collection, BioClip® (mulching) and ejection.
• AFTech - Unique design where the cutting deck, blade and chute produce optimum air flow. This means first-class results in all cutting modes.
• Comfort cruiseTM - Allows you to mow at your exact preferred speed.
• Blade Brake Clutch - Makes it possible to stop the blade while the engine is still running.
• Robust design - The cutting deck comes in one piece straight out of the stamping line which means it has no welded parts. This gives high torsional rigidity, tolerance and durability as well as sturdiness in operation.
• Easy-access handle height adjustment - Allows you to adjust the handle height, offering stepless height adjustment.
• Hidden cables - The cables are hidden inside the handle tubes.
• Ergonomic soft-grip handle - The handle with moulded soft-grip is angled for optimum comfort and ergonomic control.
|Engine/motor:||Briggs & Stratton 750 Series 161cc|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Deck material:||Zinc-plated steel|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||25mm - 75mm|
|Drive system:||Comfort cruise|
About HusqvarnaBelieve it or not, Husqvarna did not start off by manufacturing any type of garden machinery at all. Instead they were established in 1689 as a weapons foundry supplying the Swedish Armed Forces. During the subsequent years, diverse and varied products have been produced, from sewing machines and cast iron kitchen equipment through to bicycles and motorbikes. It wasn't until 1959 that Husqvarna finally made its first chainsaws and engine-driven lawnmowers. The company's reputation for build quality and durability of product has never been in question. This is probably the reason for their line of professional petrol chainsaws being so popular with forestry workers across the globe.
Husqvarna are not afraid to innovate either, introducing the robotic, solar powered Automower® in 1995 and continually looking to improve their existing products by listening to their customers. Jumping onto the grass recycling bandwagon, they also manufacture some of the best mulching lawnmowers available, incorporating Bioclip® technology into the vast majority of their petrol lawn mowers. Be left in no doubt, if you buy any product from the Husqvarna garden machinery stable, you will be buying into Swedish quality that is built to last.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.