Husqvarna LC141V Li Battery Lawnmower
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 1 - 2 working days
- Manufacturer: Husqvarna
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
The Husqvarna LC 141 Li battery lawnmower is a great option for homeowners. Part of the Husqvarna battery range, this mower can be used with Husqvarna’s interchangeable batteries (sold separately).
- inc vatHusqvarna QC80 Battery ChargerA compact Husqvarna battery charger for domestic use. Available in standard or field versions for safe and efficient charging of Li-ion BLi batteries.
- Husqvarna BLi300 BatteryThe Husqvarna BLi300 battery is an integrated battery suitable for professional use. With an extended run time, the BLi300 is suitable for use with the 500-series battery products.
Out of stock
Out of stock
- Husqvarna BLi20 BatteryThe Husqvarna BLi20 is an integrated battery suitable for domestic use. With an extended run time, the BLi20 is suitable for use with the 100-series battery products including chainsaws.
- Husqvarna Bli100 36V 2.6Ah Li-Ion BatteryDesigned for use with Battery Series machines, these batteries are long lasting and powerful enough to cope with even the most demanding horticultural applications.
- Husqvarna Bli200 36V 5.2Ah Li-Ion BatteryDesigned for use with Battery Series machines, these potent lithium-ion batteries are long lasting and powerful enough to cope with even the most demanding horticultural applications. Perfect for heavy duty professional users.
- Husqvarna QC330 Lithium-Ion Battery ChargerDesigned for use with Husqvarnas 36V Li-ion batteries, the QC330 is a superbly effective 330 watt charger unit designed to make it easy to keep all of your Husqvarna batteries charged and ready to go when you need them most.
The Husqvarna LC141V Li is an amazing battery powered mower, suitable for homeowners who want the ease of an electric mower, and the freedom afforded by cordless technology. Say goodbye to winter servicing, storing oils and petrols, and having to worry about extensions cords, and say hello to powerful battery mowing from a brand you can trust.
Most often, you are likely to use the Husqvarna LC141V Li in its a collecting capacity. With a large capacity fabric grass bag with hard top which can be easily removed, you won’t have to keep stopping to empty the bag. If you’re cutting back longer grass, you might chose to use the rear-ejection functionality, shooting the clippings back into the grass to save time (no need to empty the collector!). A BioClip mulching kit (part number: 589222701) is available as an optional extra to increase functionality further.
The Husqvarna battery range is supplied without battery and charger so you can choose your required power level. The full BLi battery range is compatible with all the products in the range (although the chainsaws should be used with the BLi 20 or BLi 200) which means you can save money by having multiple products in the range and only one or two batteries. Husqvarna recommend that you purchase the BLi20 and the QC80 charger along with your mower for maximum cutting ability. For larger gardens, or if you’re using more than one of the tools in Husqvarna’s battery range you might chose to buy two batteries. We suggest starting out with one battery to see how you get on with the cutting power, and then adding a second battery if you find it necessary. With just the BLi20 you will be able to cut for, on average, 25 minutes.
This is the more advanced version of the push LC141 Li. With added self-propulsion, you’ll find yourself whizzing around the lawn in no time. The Husqvarna LC141V Li is a great space saving option. When it comes to storage it a great lawnmower for anyone with limited shed space. The handlebars can be folded down and the grass bag consists of a hard top and a fabric bag so when detached from the mower takes up a fraction of its 50 litre capacity size.
With a steel deck, central height adjustment and adjustable, folding handlebars for optimal ergonomics, and a brushless motor which will provide years of reliable power, this battery lawnmower will compete with some of the best selling petrol models.
• 2 Year warranty
• 10 height of cut positions between 25 and 75mm controlled by a central height adjuster
• 50 litre fabric grassbag with dust blocker and optional rear discharge. A BioClip mulching kit is also available to purchase as an accessory
• Ergonomic softgrip handlebar is easy and comfortable to use, as well as foldable for convenient storage
• Low noise level makes the LC141V Li perfect for use in built up areas
• 170mm front wheels and 203.2mm rear wheels with bearings
• Self-propulsion for effortless mowing
• Robust steel deck
Technical SpecificationsPower source: Li Battery (sold separately)
Starting method: Push button
Deck material: Steel
Cutting system: Rotary blade
Cutting width: 41cm
Cutting height: 10 heights between 25 and 70mm
Collection bag: 50-litre canvas bag
Mulching function: Via optional mulching kit
Rear roller: No
Drive system: Self-Propelled
Warranty: 2 year
1 – 2 working days
|SLI Cutting System|
|SLI Cutting Width|
40 – 44.9cm
|SLI Deck Material|
|SLI Drive System|
|SLI Mulching Function|
|SLI Power Source|
|SLI Rear Roller|
|SLI Starting System|
20 – 24.9kg
About HusqvarnaBelieve it or not, Husqvarna did not start off by manufacturing any type of garden machinery at all. Instead they were established in 1689 as a weapons foundry supplying the Swedish Armed Forces. During the subsequent years, diverse and varied products have been produced, from sewing machines and cast iron kitchen equipment through to bicycles and motorbikes. It wasn't until 1959 that Husqvarna finally made its first chainsaws and engine-driven lawnmowers. The company's reputation for build quality and durability of product has never been in question. This is probably the reason for their line of professional petrol chainsaws being so popular with forestry workers across the globe.
Husqvarna are not afraid to innovate either, introducing the robotic, solar powered Automower® in 1995 and continually looking to improve their existing products by listening to their customers. Jumping onto the grass recycling bandwagon, they also manufacture some of the best mulching lawnmowers available, incorporating Bioclip® technology into the vast majority of their petrol lawn mowers. Be left in no doubt, if you buy any product from the Husqvarna garden machinery stable, you will be buying into Swedish quality that is built to last.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.