Husqvarna LC153S Petrol Lawnmower
- Availability: Discontinued
- Estimated Dispatch: No longer available
- Manufacturer: Husqvarna
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
A rear wheel drive self-propelled mower featuring a 53cm steel cutting deck perfect for maintaining medium to large gardens, that can also handle rougher terrain thanks to its large double ball bearing wheels.
Out of stock
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- £4.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
- Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
Ideal for medium to large gardens, Husqvarna’s rear wheel drive self-propelled LC153S mower can easily handle rougher terrain with its large wheels and pressed steel cutting deck featuring a 53cm width of cut. This tough machine also offers a versatile approach to mowing with its TrioClip cutting system, making it easy to adapt the mower to your preferences and to suit varying grass conditions.
The three cutting methods offered by this mower include cut and collection, mulching and side discharge. For the collection option, the LC153S is equipped with a large 62.3 litre capacity fabric grass collector; its size means you won’t have to stop and empty the cuttings too often, and its lightweight fabric construction makes it easy to lift through the handlebars. The mulching option, meanwhile, involves recycling the grass cuttings, redistributing them onto the ground and pushing them into the soil where they will then decompose and act as a natural fertilizer, encouraging the growth of a healthy green lawn. This method also saves you time and energy, as you don’t need to collect or dispose of the cuttings. Finally, the side discharge option is particularly useful when the grass is longer and more overgrown, ejecting the clippings to prevent the machine from becoming clogged up. Flexibility is also offered in terms of the height of cut; with a single lever you can change between seven different heights, from 32mm to 95mm, making it simple to adapt the mower to a wide variety of cutting conditions.
The LC153S is self-propelled, making mowing a far more effortless task, with propulsion coming from an easy-starting 190cc Briggs & Stratton 625e Series engine. This provides a ground speed of 3.9km/h, while the large 1.5 litre capacity fuel tank also allows you to mow for longer periods of time. The large double ball bearing fitted wheels, meanwhile, ensure smooth movement and a longer service life thanks to their durable construction and the rugged pressed steel deck is similarly designed to endure tough, guaranteeing optimal cutting performance every time. Comfort is also assured by the special grip design of the handlebar, which can also be adjusted to different heights to suit your requirements and folds away to make storage much simpler. Weight: 36.92kg
• Tough steel cutting deck with a 53cm cutting width designed for optimal cutting performance
• Highly flexible height of cut featuring seven settings between 32mm and 95mm, adjusted via a simple single lever system
• TrioClip functionality offers three cutting options: cut and collection, mulching and side discharge
• Power provided by an easy-starting 190cc Briggs & Stratton engine, producing a ground speed of 3.9km/h
• Comfort grip handlebar can be adjusted to different heights to make mowing a more comfortable experience and folds away to assist with storage
• Large double ball bearing wheels ensure smooth running manoeuvrability, and are also able to deal with rougher conditions due to durable construction
• Large 62.3 litre capacity fabric grass collector means fewer stops to empty clippings, saving you time and energy
• 1.5 litre fuel tank capacity allows you to mow for longer periods of time without having to stop to refuel
|Engine/motor:||Briggs and Stratton 625e Series|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting height:||32mm - 95mm|
About HusqvarnaBelieve it or not, Husqvarna did not start off by manufacturing any type of garden machinery at all. Instead they were established in 1689 as a weapons foundry supplying the Swedish Armed Forces. During the subsequent years, diverse and varied products have been produced, from sewing machines and cast iron kitchen equipment through to bicycles and motorbikes. It wasn't until 1959 that Husqvarna finally made its first chainsaws and engine-driven lawnmowers. The company's reputation for build quality and durability of product has never been in question. This is probably the reason for their line of professional petrol chainsaws being so popular with forestry workers across the globe.
Husqvarna are not afraid to innovate either, introducing the robotic, solar powered Automower® in 1995 and continually looking to improve their existing products by listening to their customers. Jumping onto the grass recycling bandwagon, they also manufacture some of the best mulching lawnmowers available, incorporating Bioclip® technology into the vast majority of their petrol lawn mowers. Be left in no doubt, if you buy any product from the Husqvarna garden machinery stable, you will be buying into Swedish quality that is built to last.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.