Husqvarna LC153V Petrol Lawnmower
- Availability: Discontinued
- Estimated Dispatch: No longer available
- Manufacturer: Husqvarna
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
With a 53cm width of cut and steel cutting deck, this lawnmower is ideal for those with medium to large-sized gardens. Rougher terrain is also not a problem, thanks to the mowers large-sized double ball bearing rear wheels.
Out of stock
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £6.99Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct 10W40 Oil – 1 LitreLawnmowers Direct 10W/40 is designed for use in all horticultural 4 stroke engines, both diesel and petrol where an oil of this quality is required.
- £7.10Honda Fuel Stabiliser 250ml 08CXZFSC250Honda fuel stabiliser specifically designed for Honda engines will help preserve all fuel properties during long term storage. This product is recommended for all engines running occasionally or for long term storage.
- £12.99Honda Service Kit – 06211-ZL8-010This service kit is designed specifically for the Honda GC/GCV 135-160 series of lawnmower engines.
Equipped with a large 53cm steel cutting deck, the Husqvarna LC153V is a self-propelled front wheel drive lawnmower perfect for tackling medium to large-sized gardens and even capable of handling rougher terrain. Featuring a TrioClip cutting system which allows you to choose between three different kinds of cut, this mower is also highly flexible, adapting effortlessly to the needs of the user.
The three cutting capabilities possessed by this lawnmower include cut and collection, mulching, and side discharge. For collection, the Husqvarna LC153V features a large 65 litre capacity fabric grass collector, its size working to save you time and energy as you won’t need to stop and empty it very often. The mulching option, meanwhile, allows you to recycle your grass clippings and use them as a fertilizer; the mower cuts up the grass and then returns the cuttings to the ground, pushing them down into the soil so they can decompose and help promote the growth of healthy green grass. Lastly, the side discharge option is particularly helpful when your grass is longer and more overgrown as clippings are ejected from the mower to help prevent clogging. Added flexibility is offered with regards to the height of cut, which can be via three levers to one of five height settings between 31mm and 88mm.
Propulsion comes from the mower’s powerful and easy-starting 160cc GCV160 engine, designed by the renowned engineers at Honda. Smooth manoeuvrability is further assured by the mower’s large diameter double ball bearing wheels, their longevity guaranteed by their durable design. Added ease of operation is ensured by the Husqvarna LC153V’s AutoWalk variable speed function, which offers a maximum speed of 5.3km/h. This feature is operated via an easy-access control panel on the handlebar, allowing you to adjust the ground speed to suit the mowing conditions whilst on the move. The comfort grip handlebar can also be adjusted to one of two different height positions to help ensure your comfort, and also folds away when not in use to make storage a lot easier. Weight: 37.7kg
• Robust pressed steel cutting deck with a cutting width of 53cm, ideal for medium to large gardens
• TrioClip cutting system offers three different types of cut: cut and collection, mulching and side discharge
• Flexible height-of-cut operated via a three lever system, allowing adjustment between five different heights from 31mm to 88mm
• Large-sized double ball bearing rear wheels fitted for smooth movement, even over rough terrain
• AutoWalk variable speed function adjusts the ground speed to suit the mowing conditions with a top speed of 5.3km/h, with controls easily accessed whilst in operation via the handlebar
• Adjustable comfort-grip handlebar offers two different positions to suit the height of the user and to facilitate efficient storage
• Powerful 160cc GCV160 engine designed by the renowned engineers at Honda, making sure that it is easy to start your mower every time
|Engine/motor:||Honda GCV 160|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting height:||31mm - 88mm|
About HusqvarnaBelieve it or not, Husqvarna did not start off by manufacturing any type of garden machinery at all. Instead they were established in 1689 as a weapons foundry supplying the Swedish Armed Forces. During the subsequent years, diverse and varied products have been produced, from sewing machines and cast iron kitchen equipment through to bicycles and motorbikes. It wasn't until 1959 that Husqvarna finally made its first chainsaws and engine-driven lawnmowers. The company's reputation for build quality and durability of product has never been in question. This is probably the reason for their line of professional petrol chainsaws being so popular with forestry workers across the globe.
Husqvarna are not afraid to innovate either, introducing the robotic, solar powered Automower® in 1995 and continually looking to improve their existing products by listening to their customers. Jumping onto the grass recycling bandwagon, they also manufacture some of the best mulching lawnmowers available, incorporating Bioclip® technology into the vast majority of their petrol lawn mowers. Be left in no doubt, if you buy any product from the Husqvarna garden machinery stable, you will be buying into Swedish quality that is built to last.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.