Husqvarna LC348V Petrol Lawnmower
- Availability: Discontinued
- Estimated Dispatch: No longer available
- Manufacturer: Husqvarna
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
One of Husqvarna’s premium residential mowers capable of both traditional cut and collection and efficient rear discharge mowing, perfect for the more demanding user with a medium to large-sized garden.
- £14.99-£15.99 Select optionsLawnmower Starter KitPurchase a lawnmower starter kit with your new petrol lawnmower for some useful extras to help your lawnmower perform better for longer. Available in two varieties (one for Honda engines, and one for Briggs and Stratton engines).
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- £4.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
- Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
One of Husqvarna’s premium residential models for the more demanding user, the LC348V is a rear wheel drive self-propelled lawnmower that, with its incredibly strong 48cm zinc-plated steel cutting deck, is ideal for maintaining medium to large lawns. Moreover, flexibility is also offered with the LC348V, both in terms of the cutting height and with its dual function cut and collection and rear discharge capabilities.
For the cut and collection option, the LC348V is fitted with a 60 litre capacity down-vented hard grass collector, its high capacity saving you time by reducing the number of stops you’ll have to make to dispose of clippings. Moreover, the vents on the collector serve to heighten collection efficiency and reduce the build-up of dirt and dust, while Husqvarna’s unique advanced flow technology design enhances the air flow, filling the collector to the optimum level to make emptying it a lot simpler. The discharge option meanwhile ejects the cuttings back out of the mower, preventing the blade from becoming clogged up when you are dealing with thicker, overgrown grass. Height of cut, meanwhile, is adjusted via a mechanically assisted single lever system, allowing the choice of five different cutting heights between 25mm and 75mm. The LC348V is thus fully capable of dealing with a variety of mowing conditions.
The LC348V is also self-propelled, making traversing your garden much easier and saving you a lot of energy in the process. Propulsion is provided by the powerful and easy-starting 190cc Briggs & Stratton 650e Series engine, designed to eliminate the need to prime before use and featuring an easy-to-use pull start system. Variable speed adjustment up to 5.4km/h is provided via the mower’s AutoWalk control system, conveniently located on the handlebar, which allows for quick selection of the mower’s ground speed whilst in use. Moreover, as the handlebar can be adjusted two different heights, you can find the most comfortable mowing position for you, and its folding capability makes storage a lot easier.
Smooth manoeuvrability with the LC348V is assured by the inclusion of double ball bearing wheels, their durable design also ensuring a long life. Furthermore, the mower’s stainless steel bumper reduces the effect of any accidental collisions and the hose connection allows you to easily rinse out the cutting deck, removing any leftover grass cuttings and preventing any blockages; the underside can also be cleaned if you turn on the cutting blade whilst washing, helping maintain optimum mowing performance and a longer service life. Weight: 40kg
Not sure which is the best mulching lawnmower to buy; read our article to help you make the right choice.
• Dual cutting system offers both cut and collection and rear discharge options for grass disposal
• Powerful 190cc Briggs & Stratton 650e Series engine, with no need to prime before use and featuring easy to use pull start system
• Mechanically-assisted single lever height of cut adjustment, offering five height positions between 25mm and 75mm
• Variable speed adjustment up to 5.4km/h available with the AutoWalk controls on the handlebar, allowing you to adapt the ground speed as mowing conditions change
• Highly durable double ball bearing wheels included for smooth movement
• Stainless steel bumper provides safety and protection for the machine in case you accidentally hit something whilst mowing
• Adjustable handlebar featuring two different heights; folds away to assist with storage
• Hose connection facilitates keeping the cutting deck clean and keeps it working at optimum efficiency
• Zinc-plated steel cutting deck for extra toughness, allowing you to cope easily with rougher mowing conditions
|Engine/motor:||Briggs and Stratton 650e Series Readystart|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Deck material:||Zinc-plated steel|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||25mm - 75mm|
|Drive system:||Variable-speed (0 - 3.4mp/h)|
About HusqvarnaBelieve it or not, Husqvarna did not start off by manufacturing any type of garden machinery at all. Instead they were established in 1689 as a weapons foundry supplying the Swedish Armed Forces. During the subsequent years, diverse and varied products have been produced, from sewing machines and cast iron kitchen equipment through to bicycles and motorbikes. It wasn't until 1959 that Husqvarna finally made its first chainsaws and engine-driven lawnmowers. The company's reputation for build quality and durability of product has never been in question. This is probably the reason for their line of professional petrol chainsaws being so popular with forestry workers across the globe.
Husqvarna are not afraid to innovate either, introducing the robotic, solar powered Automower® in 1995 and continually looking to improve their existing products by listening to their customers. Jumping onto the grass recycling bandwagon, they also manufacture some of the best mulching lawnmowers available, incorporating Bioclip® technology into the vast majority of their petrol lawn mowers. Be left in no doubt, if you buy any product from the Husqvarna garden machinery stable, you will be buying into Swedish quality that is built to last.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.