Husqvarna LC348VE Petrol Lawnmower
- Availability: Discontinued
- Estimated Dispatch: No longer available
- Manufacturer: Husqvarna
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
A premium residential mowers for the more demanding user, perfect for use in medium to large-sized gardens. This self-propelled rear wheel drive mower boasts a tough, corrosion resistant zinc-plated steel cutting deck, offering a cutting width of 48cm.
Out of stock
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- £4.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
- Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
One of Husqvarna’s premium residential mowers for the more demanding user, the self-propelled rear wheel drive LC348VE is ideal for use in medium to large-sized gardens. The zinc-plated, corrosion-resistant steel cutting deck ensures that this mower will have a long service life, and also provides a generous cutting width of 48cm. The LC348VE is also highly versatile, offering three ways to dispose of your grass cuttings: cut and collection, rear ejection and mulching.
For the cut and collection option, the LC348VE is equipped with a large 60 litre capacity hard down-vented grass collector. The collector’s large size, ventilated design and Husqvarna’s advanced flow technology combine to ensure that optimum air flow is generated for enhanced collection performance, meaning you won’t have to make as many stops to dispose of clippings. The collector is also easily removed, as it simply lifts through the handlebars. The rear discharge option, meanwhile, is useful when the grass being mown is overgrown and trickier to cut, ejecting the clippings back out of the mower and preventing the cutting blade from becoming clogged up. Finally, the mulching option involves cutting the grass repeatedly inside the mower before the clippings are then redistributed onto the ground and pushed down into the soil. This allows you to recycle the grass clippings and use them as a natural fertilizer, as mulched clippings will decompose and promote the growth of healthy green grass. Moreover, this option also saves the time you would otherwise spend collecting and disposing of the cuttings yourself, thereby improving overall efficiency. Height of cut, meanwhile, is adjusted via a single mechanically-assisted lever, giving you the choice of five different heights between 25mm and 75mm and providing the versatility to tackle a wide variety of grass conditions.
As the LC348VE is self-propelled it is much less demanding to use than a push-propelled mower, making the mowing process a lot quicker and easier to manage, with AutoWalk capability providing variable speed up to a maximum of 5.4km/h. Propulsion comes from the mower’s powerful 190cc Briggs & Stratton 650e Series engine, guaranteeing an easy start every time and requiring no priming before use. This model also has an electric start function for maximum convenience; simply turn the key for instant power and performance. Double ball bearing wheels, meanwhile, provide smooth movement, their durability ensuring a long life. Controls are easily accessed via the handlebar, which can also be adjusted so that you can find a height comfortable for you. Furthermore, as the handlebar folds away, storing the LC348VE when you have finished mowing is a simple matter.
A stainless steel bumper provides safety for the mower, lessening the effect of any accidental collisions which occur while in use, protecting you and helping to boost the LC348VE’s already impressive durability. For added convenience, meanwhile, a hose pipe connection allows you to rinse out the cutting deck quickly and easily, and with the blade in motion even cleans the underside of the deck to help ensure continued optimum performance and a long service life. Weight: 42kg
Not sure which is the best mulching lawnmower to buy; read our article to help you make the right choice.
• Three ways to dispose of your grass clippings: cut and collection, rear discharge and efficient mulching
• Easy-to-use mechanically-assisted lever system adjusts the height of cut, giving you five heights to choose from between 25mm and 75mm
• Large 60 litre capacity down-vented grass collector, designed to reduce the number of stops required to empty clippings
• Optimum collection efficiency assured thanks to Husqvarna’s innovative advanced flow technology design
• AutoWalk function provides variable speed up to 5.4km/h, with controls easily accessed via the handlebar
• Handlebar adjusts to suit your height and also folds away to facilitate easy storage
• Powerful 190cc Briggs & Stratton 650e Series engine with easy electric key ignition, offering effortless starting every time
• Zinc-plated steel deck designed for extra resilience and resistance to corrosion
• Durable double ball bearing wheels included for smooth movement and improved control
• Tough stainless steel bumper eases any accidental knocks which may occur whilst mowing, protecting you and your mower
• Hose pipe connection allows you to rinse the cutting deck quickly and keep it working at maximum efficiency
|Engine/motor:||Briggs and Stratton 650e Series Readystart|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Starting method:||Electric key-start|
|Deck material:||Zinc-plated steel|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||25mm - 75mm|
|Drive system:||Variable-speed (0 - 3.4mp/h)|
About HusqvarnaBelieve it or not, Husqvarna did not start off by manufacturing any type of garden machinery at all. Instead they were established in 1689 as a weapons foundry supplying the Swedish Armed Forces. During the subsequent years, diverse and varied products have been produced, from sewing machines and cast iron kitchen equipment through to bicycles and motorbikes. It wasn't until 1959 that Husqvarna finally made its first chainsaws and engine-driven lawnmowers. The company's reputation for build quality and durability of product has never been in question. This is probably the reason for their line of professional petrol chainsaws being so popular with forestry workers across the globe.
Husqvarna are not afraid to innovate either, introducing the robotic, solar powered Automower® in 1995 and continually looking to improve their existing products by listening to their customers. Jumping onto the grass recycling bandwagon, they also manufacture some of the best mulching lawnmowers available, incorporating Bioclip® technology into the vast majority of their petrol lawn mowers. Be left in no doubt, if you buy any product from the Husqvarna garden machinery stable, you will be buying into Swedish quality that is built to last.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.