Husqvarna PA1100 Professional Long Reach Pole Prunner Attachment
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Husqvarna
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
This long reach pole pruner allows you to use your Husqvarna combination trimmer for cutting and pruning bushes and tree branches beyond the reach of an ordinary chainsaw.
- Husqvarna EA850 Professional Lawn Edger AttachmentDesigned for use with Husqvarna's consumer and commercial grade combination trimmers, this lawn edger attachment will allow you to achieve pristine lawn edges with the bare minimum of hassle, saving valuable time and effort while ensuring a neat finish.
- Husqvarna HA110 Professional Short Reach Hedge Trimmer AttachmentDesigned for use with Husqvarna's versatile combination trimmers, these hedgetrimmer attachments offer the cutting power required for quick and efficient hedgerow maintenance.
- Husqvarna HA850 Professional Long Reach Hedge Trimmer AttachmentDesigned for use with Husqvarnas' versatile combination trimmers, these hedgetrimmer attachments offer the cutting power required for quick and efficient hedgerow maintenance.
- Husqvarna TA850 Professional Trimmer AttachmentThis professional quality trimmer head is designed to fit Husqvarna's commercial grade combination trimmers and provides the reach and precision required to tidy, trim and neaten areas of lawn inaccessible to conventional lawnmowers.
The beauty of Husqvarna’s combination trimmers is their versatility; whatever the task at hand, there’s a good chance that one of the various attachments available will do a grand job. This long reach pole pruner, for example, allows you to use your combination trimmer for cutting and pruning bushes and tree branches beyond the reach of an ordinary chainsaw without requiring a ladder, thus saving valuable time and effort and maximising productivity.
The pole pruner attachment PA1100 features a mini-chainsaw blade attached to an extended 80cm shaft to allow access to even the hardest to reach parts of any overgrown trees and bushes, while the tough cutting chain will make short work of pruning thick branches. With a balanced designed to ensure manoeuvrability and ease of use, the pole pruner attachment is compatible with Husqvarna’s consumer and commercial grade combination trimmers, including the 122LD, 128LDX, 129LK, 327LDX and 525LK.
• Allows your combination trimmer to be used as a long-reach pole pruner for management of tall trees and bushes
• Featuring an 80cm extended shaft fitted with a powerful mini-chainsaw capable of cutting through tree branches and dense vegetation with ease
• Designed for use with Husqvarna’s consumer and commercial grade combination trimmers, including the 122LD, 128LDX, 129LK, 327LDX and 525LK
About HusqvarnaBelieve it or not, Husqvarna did not start off by manufacturing any type of garden machinery at all. Instead they were established in 1689 as a weapons foundry supplying the Swedish Armed Forces. During the subsequent years, diverse and varied products have been produced, from sewing machines and cast iron kitchen equipment through to bicycles and motorbikes. It wasn't until 1959 that Husqvarna finally made its first chainsaws and engine-driven lawnmowers. The company's reputation for build quality and durability of product has never been in question. This is probably the reason for their line of professional petrol chainsaws being so popular with forestry workers across the globe.
Husqvarna are not afraid to innovate either, introducing the robotic, solar powered Automower® in 1995 and continually looking to improve their existing products by listening to their customers. Jumping onto the grass recycling bandwagon, they also manufacture some of the best mulching lawnmowers available, incorporating Bioclip® technology into the vast majority of their petrol lawn mowers. Be left in no doubt, if you buy any product from the Husqvarna garden machinery stable, you will be buying into Swedish quality that is built to last.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.