Husqvarna QC80 Battery Charger
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Husqvarna
A compact Husqvarna battery charger for domestic use. Available in standard or field versions for safe and efficient charging of Li-ion BLi batteries.
- Husqvarna BLi10 BatteryThe Husqvarna BLi10 is an integrated battery suitable for domestic use. With an extended run time, the BLi10 is suitable for use with the 100-series battery products, with the exception of the chainsaws.
- Husqvarna BLi300 BatteryThe Husqvarna BLi300 battery is an integrated battery suitable for professional use. With an extended run time, the BLi300 is suitable for use with the 500-series battery products.
- Husqvarna BLi20 BatteryThe Husqvarna BLi20 is an integrated battery suitable for domestic use. With an extended run time, the BLi20 is suitable for use with the 100-series battery products including chainsaws.
- Husqvarna Bli100 36V 2.6Ah Li-Ion BatteryDesigned for use with Battery Series machines, these batteries are long lasting and powerful enough to cope with even the most demanding horticultural applications.
- Husqvarna Bli200 36V 5.2Ah Li-Ion BatteryDesigned for use with Battery Series machines, these potent lithium-ion batteries are long lasting and powerful enough to cope with even the most demanding horticultural applications. Perfect for heavy duty professional users.
The Husqvarna QC80 battery charger is designed for efficient charging of high capacity batteries. Ideal for domestic users, this charger can efficiently power up the BLi10, BLi20, BLi100, BLi200, and BLi300 battery packs. Husqvarna batteries, allowing you to work uninterrupted.
Charging times depend on which battery pack you are charging up. Husqvarna give the charging charge from empty using the Husqvarna QC80 battery charger as follows:
BLi10: 80% charged in 50 minutes; 100% charged in 1 hour 10 minutes
BLi20: 80% charged in 1 hour 50 minutes; 100% charged in 2 hours 10 minutes
BLi100: 80% charged in 1 hour 5 minutes; 100% charged in 1 hours 25 minutes
BLi200: 80% charged in 2 hour 25 minutes; 100% charged in 2 hours 40 minutes
BLi300: 80% charged in 4 hour; 100% charged in 4 hours 20 minutes
The LED indicator on the charger lets the operator know that their battery is charging. For added convenience there are two versions of this charger; a field charger (QC80F) for charging from a 12 volt car or truck outlet while on the go, or a standard charger (QC80) for use at home, drawing 100 – 240v from mains electricity.
• Recommended for use with BLi10 - 300 batteries
• Quick charging thanks to the high wattage
• Charge indicator LED
• Active cooling to prevent overheating
Technical SpecificationsCharging power: 80w
Main voltage (QC80): 100 - 240v
Voltage (QC80F): 12v
4 – 6 working days
Batteries & Chargers
QC80 Standard Charger, QC80F Field Charger
About HusqvarnaBelieve it or not, Husqvarna did not start off by manufacturing any type of garden machinery at all. Instead they were established in 1689 as a weapons foundry supplying the Swedish Armed Forces. During the subsequent years, diverse and varied products have been produced, from sewing machines and cast iron kitchen equipment through to bicycles and motorbikes. It wasn't until 1959 that Husqvarna finally made its first chainsaws and engine-driven lawnmowers. The company's reputation for build quality and durability of product has never been in question. This is probably the reason for their line of professional petrol chainsaws being so popular with forestry workers across the globe.
Husqvarna are not afraid to innovate either, introducing the robotic, solar powered Automower® in 1995 and continually looking to improve their existing products by listening to their customers. Jumping onto the grass recycling bandwagon, they also manufacture some of the best mulching lawnmowers available, incorporating Bioclip® technology into the vast majority of their petrol lawn mowers. Be left in no doubt, if you buy any product from the Husqvarna garden machinery stable, you will be buying into Swedish quality that is built to last.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.