Husqvarna R152SVH Petrol Lawnmower
- Availability: Discontinued
- Estimated Dispatch: No longer available
- Manufacturer: Husqvarna
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
All the outstanding features work to ensure an efficient and comfortable mowing experience for years. The choice of mulching, grass collection or side-discharge further increase the appeal of this lawnmower, one of Husqvarna’s most popular models.
Out of stock
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £6.99Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct 10W40 Oil – 1 LitreLawnmowers Direct 10W/40 is designed for use in all horticultural 4 stroke engines, both diesel and petrol where an oil of this quality is required.
- £7.10Honda Fuel Stabiliser 250ml 08CXZFSC250Honda fuel stabiliser specifically designed for Honda engines will help preserve all fuel properties during long term storage. This product is recommended for all engines running occasionally or for long term storage.
- Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
- £12.99Honda Service Kit – 06211-ZL8-010This service kit is designed specifically for the Honda GC/GCV 135-160 series of lawnmower engines.
A solid and dependable machine, the Husqvarna R 152SVH lawnmower will provide many years of trouble-free grass mowing at an affordable cost. As with many of the lawnmowers in the Husqvarna range, it is capable of mowing in three different ways, either by mulching with the BioClip® system, collection into the large 75-litre fabric collection bag or, if the grass is long and tough, a side-discharge chute can be employed to clear the blade of cut grass in the shortest space of time. Variable-speed drive allows the operator to adjust to differing ground conditions with power supplied from the super-refined 163cc Honda OHC GVC160 petrol engine and with double ball-bearing mounted wheels the running is smooth and comfortable. The 53cm durable steel cutting deck can be adjusted in 7 increments between 33mm – 108mm and the handlebars are fitted with a comfort grip and can be folded down easily for storage. Weight 44.9kg.
Not sure which is the best mulching lawnmower to buy; read our article to help you make the right choice.
• BioClip® 3-in1 cutting system with mulching, grass collection and side-ejection from one lawnmower.
• Refined 163cc Honda OHC GVC160 petrol engine provides power to the variable-speed drive for better control.
• Double ball-bearing mounted wheels ensure smooth running and minimize play.
• 7 position cutting height adjustment of the robust steel deck between 33mm - 108mm.
• Comfort handlebars are foldable to permit easier storage.
|Engine/motor:||160cc Honda GCV160 OHC|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||33mm - 108mm|
|Drive system:||Variable-speed (0 - 3mp/h)|
About HusqvarnaBelieve it or not, Husqvarna did not start off by manufacturing any type of garden machinery at all. Instead they were established in 1689 as a weapons foundry supplying the Swedish Armed Forces. During the subsequent years, diverse and varied products have been produced, from sewing machines and cast iron kitchen equipment through to bicycles and motorbikes. It wasn't until 1959 that Husqvarna finally made its first chainsaws and engine-driven lawnmowers. The company's reputation for build quality and durability of product has never been in question. This is probably the reason for their line of professional petrol chainsaws being so popular with forestry workers across the globe.
Husqvarna are not afraid to innovate either, introducing the robotic, solar powered Automower® in 1995 and continually looking to improve their existing products by listening to their customers. Jumping onto the grass recycling bandwagon, they also manufacture some of the best mulching lawnmowers available, incorporating Bioclip® technology into the vast majority of their petrol lawn mowers. Be left in no doubt, if you buy any product from the Husqvarna garden machinery stable, you will be buying into Swedish quality that is built to last.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.