Husqvarna T536Li XP Cordless Battery Chainsaw – 30cm Bar
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 1 - 2 working days
- Manufacturer: Husqvarna
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
A top handle chainsaw for professional tree surgeons, Husqvarnas T536Li XP is light, manoeuvrable and environmentally friendly. Driven by an efficient 36V BLDC electric motor and twin lithium-ion batteries, it features a maximum chain speed of 20m/s.
- Husqvarna Bli100 36V 2.6Ah Li-Ion BatteryDesigned for use with Battery Series machines, these batteries are long lasting and powerful enough to cope with even the most demanding horticultural applications.
- Husqvarna Bli200 36V 5.2Ah Li-Ion BatteryDesigned for use with Battery Series machines, these potent lithium-ion batteries are long lasting and powerful enough to cope with even the most demanding horticultural applications. Perfect for heavy duty professional users.
Out of stock
Out of stock
- Husqvarna QC330 Lithium-Ion Battery ChargerDesigned for use with Husqvarnas 36V Li-ion batteries, the QC330 is a superbly effective 330 watt charger unit designed to make it easy to keep all of your Husqvarna batteries charged and ready to go when you need them most.
- Husqvarna Bli60 36V 1.6Ah Li-Ion BatteryDesigned for lighter domestic use, with a charge capacity of 1.6Ah, the Bli60 offers great value for money and convenient, clean and quiet running performance.
Battery is not included in the price. This must be purchased seperately.
A top handle chainsaw designed for professional tree surgeons, Husqvarna’s T536Li XP is light, manoeuvrable, environmentally friendly and (importantly) really quite good at cutting things. The T536Li XP also boasts the distinction of having been awarded a Red Dot Product Award in 2013 in recognition of its ergonomic and user-friendly design, with Red Dot one of the biggest and most distinguished design competitions in the world. On top of all of this the T536Li XP is also battery powered, so therefore very much pushing the metaphorical chainsaw technology envelope.
There are manifold advantages to using battery power, with Husqvarna’s hi-tech 36V BLDC electric motor designed to be 25% more efficient than a standard brush motor for dependably high torque performance. The most obvious benefit is that battery power eliminates much of the hassle, expense and occasional unpleasantness involved in running a petrol machine. Battery power is, for example, much cleaner and more environmentally friendly than burning petrol, while the T536Li XP’s reduced service and fuel demands mean that it is also cheaper to run and more reliable. It is also much quieter than a comparable petrol chainsaw, with the only downside to this being that the ‘groundies’ below might not notice that you’re there while cutting at a height!
None of this exceptional user convenience comes at the expense of power, however, and the quick charging lithium-ion batteries are designed to offer the same run time on a single charge as you would get from one tank of petrol. The power saving ‘savE’ mode, moreover, extends the battery life and improves efficiency in less demanding conditions. With a couple of spare batteries to hand this will allow you to work without interruption for the entire day if needs be, saving significant time and effort otherwise spent on fuel stops.
Supplied as standard with a 30cm (12”) bar and a 3/8” pitch chain (also compatible with 25cm-35cm/10”-14” guide bars), the T536Li XP’s maximum chain speed of 20m/s provides exceptional cutting power for pruning, lopping and other light commercial cutting work. Moreover, with Husqvarna’s clever TechLite™ bar technology, along with a machine weight of only 2.4kg (without cutting gear and battery), the T536Li XP is remarkably manoeuvrable and easy to handle. This, of course, is vital for safe cutting work at heights, with a handy belt hook and rope attachment further improving portability.
The T536Li XP also gains from Husqvarna’s usual attention to detail when it comes to design, with a variety of practical and ergonomic features included to enhance performance and ease of operation. The adjustable oil pump, for example, ensures consistently exceptional cutting performance, while the effective inertia-activated chain brake offers valuable protection against kickback. Even the little touches, such as the easy-access start button, intuitive key pad and flip-up cap on the oil tank all work to make using this extraordinary piece of kit a little bit easier, so for a top handle chainsaw which is just as user-friendly as it is impressively potent and manoeuvrable there really are few machines which can compete with Husqvarna’s nippy little battery powered T536Li XP.
*Make sure you are using your chainsaw safely and read our free advice article when you have a spare moment.
• Driven by a hi-tech 36V BLDC electric motor, designed to be 25% more efficient than a standard brush motor to help ensure dependably high torque performance
• Power supplied via quick charging lithium-ion batteries, with a power saving ‘savE’ mode included to extend the battery life and improve efficiency in less demanding conditions
• Supplied as standard with a 30cm (12”) bar and a 3/8” pitch chain, with a maximum chain speed of up to 20m/s providing exceptional cutting power
• Innovative TechLite™ bar is up to 18% lighter than a conventional bar, increasing manoeuvrability and ensuring excellent accuracy of cut
• Compact, ergonomic and lightweight design (only 2.4kg without cutting gear and batteries) ensures outstanding portability; also featuring a handy belt hook and rope attachment
• Additional convenient features include a flip-up cap on the oil tank, intuitive controls, and an inertia-activated chain brake for extra protection against kickback
• Recommended for use with two BLi150 batteries and a QC330 charger (available separately); purchase of spare batteries will ensure uninterrupted operation throughout the working day
• This saw is designed specifically for use by trained arborists and only available to those with an appropriate certificate of competence
|Power source:||BLi150 Li-ion battery|
About HusqvarnaBelieve it or not, Husqvarna did not start off by manufacturing any type of garden machinery at all. Instead they were established in 1689 as a weapons foundry supplying the Swedish Armed Forces. During the subsequent years, diverse and varied products have been produced, from sewing machines and cast iron kitchen equipment through to bicycles and motorbikes. It wasn't until 1959 that Husqvarna finally made its first chainsaws and engine-driven lawnmowers. The company's reputation for build quality and durability of product has never been in question. This is probably the reason for their line of professional petrol chainsaws being so popular with forestry workers across the globe.
Husqvarna are not afraid to innovate either, introducing the robotic, solar powered Automower® in 1995 and continually looking to improve their existing products by listening to their customers. Jumping onto the grass recycling bandwagon, they also manufacture some of the best mulching lawnmowers available, incorporating Bioclip® technology into the vast majority of their petrol lawn mowers. Be left in no doubt, if you buy any product from the Husqvarna garden machinery stable, you will be buying into Swedish quality that is built to last.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.