Lawnmaster 660 Twin Drive Petrol Cylinder Lawnmower (Honda Engine)
- Availability: Discontinued
- Estimated Dispatch: No longer available
- Manufacturer: Lawnmaster
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Powered by a hardworking Honda engine, the 660 is supplied with a 55 litre grass catcher and six-blade cutting cylinder, making it capable of producing a pristine finish on lawns in parks and country estates, and the grounds of hospitals and hotels.
Out of stock
- £14.99-£15.99 Select optionsLawnmower Starter KitPurchase a lawnmower starter kit with your new petrol lawnmower for some useful extras to help your lawnmower perform better for longer. Available in two varieties (one for Honda engines, and one for Briggs and Stratton engines).
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £6.99Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct 10W40 Oil – 1 LitreLawnmowers Direct 10W/40 is designed for use in all horticultural 4 stroke engines, both diesel and petrol where an oil of this quality is required.
- £7.10Honda Fuel Stabiliser 250ml 08CXZFSC250Honda fuel stabiliser specifically designed for Honda engines will help preserve all fuel properties during long term storage. This product is recommended for all engines running occasionally or for long term storage.
There is no better way of achieving a truly high quality finish on a large lawn than using a traditional rear roller cylinder lawnmower. Such machines have long been used by professional gardeners and landscapers the world over to achieve a pristine striped finish on fine turf, ranging from tennis courts and football pitches to the luxurious gardens of country estates. Steelfort’s LawnMaster 660 Reel is a high quality cylinder mower of just this kind, capable of producing a truly pristine finish on lawns in parks and country estates, and on the grounds of hospitals and hotels.
Supplied as standard with a six-blade cutting cylinder offering a 66cm width of cut, the LawnMaster 660’s ability to deliver professional quality results on even the largest lawns is truly remarkable. This has everything to do with the quality of the design and construction of this impressive machine, with the base cutting blade made from razor-sharp Sheffield steel to help ensure a cleaner cut. As well as producing a tidier finish, the scissor-like action with which the LawnMaster 660 cuts means that grass heals more quickly and thereby ensures a healthier, more luxurious lawn in the long run. Moreover, clippings are collected in a generously proportioned 55 litre grass catcher and with a user-friendly cutting height adjustment mechanism in place (offering settings between 7mm and 30mm) it is easier than ever to achieve a precise finish.
The classic striped effect for which cylinder mowers are famous, meanwhile, is produced by the LawnMaster 600’s dual roller system. As well as a split rear roller, which is a common feature on most cylinder mowers, the LawnMaster 660 is also fitted with a wooden front roller. This unique feature prepares grass prior to cutting for greater efficiency and helps to ensure truly pristine results every time. Both the cutting gear and the rear roller are powered by a hardworking 118cc Honda GXV120 four-stroke petrol engine, but thanks to Steelfort’s clever twin drive system it is possible to operate each independently for much greater control while working.
As this brilliant system might suggest, in addition to magnificent cutting results the LawnMaster 660 is also notable for its superb ease of use. A range of ergonomic features, for example, mean that using this exceptional lawnmower is always reassuringly hassle-free. This includes the handlebar, which can be quickly adjusted to suit your requirements and even folds down to facilitate storage and transportation, while a traditional recoil starter unit makes it easy to get the machine LawnMaster 660 up and running in a jiffy. A robust steel chassis, moreover, provides superb protection against the bumps, scrapes, knocks and general wear and tear involved in mowing larger lawns, so helps to ensure a pleasingly long and reliable service life. As such, the LawnMaster 660 is perfect for both professional users and dedicated home gardeners alike.
• Boasting an impressive 66cm cutting width to ensure efficient mowing of even the largest lawns, with a dual roller system included to produce a crisp stripe effect
• Powered by a hardworking 118cc Honda GXV120 four-stroke petrol engine, air-cooled and constructed with an overhead valve design to help ensure optimal performance
• Equipped with a six-blade cutting cylinder to help create a cleaner cut and a tidier finish, thereby ensuring a healthier, greener, more luxurious lawn
• Easy to use cutting height adjustment system offers settings between 7mm and 30mm to help boost versatility and deliver a pristine finish every time
• Tough 3mm thick steel chassis ensures superb reliability and a longer service life by protecting the machinery from accidental bumps and scrapes while working
• Supplied as standard with a 55 litre grass catcher made from galvanised steel for outstanding cut and collection performance
|Engine/motor:||Honda GXV120 4-Stroke|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||6-blade cylinder|
|Cutting height:||7mm - 30mm|
|Warranty:||2-year domestic use|
About LawnmasterLawnmaster is the Lawnmowers Direct own brand garden and lawn care range. Manufactured to our own design and specification in a high-tech factory, the Lawnmaster range includes a variety of effective horticultural tools which provide superb results, pleasing ease of use and great value for money.
The Lawnmaster range contains something for every occasion. The XYM158-1C is a petrol rotary lawnmower with a 42cm cutting width ideal for use in small to medium sized gardens. Powered by a 123cc four-stroke OHV engine, this hand-propelled machine also features a 50 litre grass bag and an easy to adjust cutting height system to make it a great entry level machine into the world of petrol lawnmowers. The XYM168-2, meanwhile, offers everything that the XYM158-1C does but with a slightly larger 135cc engine, an extended 46cm cutting deck and a self-propulsion system to make it easier to tackle larger lawns.
The Lawnmaster XYM-188, however, is something a little bit different. A powerful 4-in-1 self-propelled petrol mower designed to offer great versatility in the garden. Driven by a potent 173cc OHV four-stroke engine and featuring a 56cm cutting width and 65 litre grass bag, the XYM-188 is great on larger lawns and fitted with a 4-in-1 cutting system to allow you to quickly adapt the mower to your particular needs. The four cutting modes offered include traditional cut and collection, side discharge, rear discharge and mulching (the side and rear discharge options are most effective when cutting longer grass, while the mulching mode provides a convenient, collection free way of maintaining a tidier, healthier lawn). All Lawnmaster mowers are also built to be tough, easy to use and reliable, providing superb cutting power for those on a budget.
For more precise trimming and cutting, the Lawnmaster range also includes a powerful brushcutter and a brilliant 4-in-1 multi-tool system. The STBC330 Petrol Brushcutter is powered by a hardworking 32.5cc two-stroke petrol engine and comes complete with both dual nylon line trimmer head and a potent brushcutter blade, making it easy to switch between light trimming and heavier clearance work. The MT330 4-in-1 Multi-Tool, meanwhile, features a 32.6cc two-stroke engine and is supplied with four interchangeable cutting heads (line trimmer, brushcutter, hedgetrimmer and chainsaw pole) to make it a complete garden care solution without the expense of purchasing separate machines.
Additional products include the Lawnmaster ST-MC415 Mini Tiller and a Log Saw Horse with Chainsaw Clamp, and we are always looking to expand the range further. All LawnMaster products also come with our one year warranty to ensure added peace of mind, so for effective lawn maintenance solutions at a price that won’t break the bank there is sure to be a LawnMaster machine which suits your needs.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.