Efco LR48-TBX Comfort Self-Propelled Petrol Lawnmower
- Availability: Discontinued
- Estimated Dispatch: No longer available
- Manufacturer: Efco
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
This model comes with a consistent, self-propelled operating system and very powerful Briggs & Stratton 625 Series petrol Engine. All handles and levers are designed for maximum comfort.
Out of stock
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- £4.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
- Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
Efco’s range of Comfort Plus lawnmowers stand out in the industry for being designed to be as ergonomic as possible without compromising on power performance or durability. Owning a Comfort Plus mower will allow you to experience the joys of a comfortable, reliable and environmentally friendly machine.
What you will immediately notice about this mower is how easy and comfortable it is to operate, even when it is placed under the high demands of a large-scale lawn or garden. All of the handlebars and levers are designed to an exacting ergonomic specification, which will ensure that you will derive the greatest level of comfort from this machine. The height of cut is easy to adjust via a single, centralised lever; an innovation that makes personalisation quick and seamless. Even the generous 70l grass bag was designed with you in mind, since it is not only lightweight, but also comes with an innovative bag full indicator, which saves the hassle of emptying the bag.
The Efco Comfort Plus LR 48 TBX is a machine that offers a premium range of features that will save you both time and effort, at a price that will also leave you feeling satisfied with your investment.
• Briggs & Stratton’s best selling walk-behind lawnmower engines -- the 625 Series -- delivers a fuel-efficient system with significantly reduced noise due to a specially designed performance muffler
• Self-propelled (3.6km/h) operating system that provides an optimised mowing performance, and is easily time-managed due it having a pre-set speed
• Centralised cutting adjustment lever that makes the operation simple and easy; the height of cut can be adjusted between heights of 28 and 75mm. The large 46cm cutting width makes this mower ideal for large lawns and gardens
• Steel deck construction enables a lightweight yet heavily durable base for the machine. This material also allows the chassis to be streamlined during manufacture to allow for an even better cutting or mulching performance
• Easily enabled mulching mechanism; timesaving and nutrient restoration become almost instantly available
|Engine/motor:||Briggs & Stratton 625 Series|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||Rotary blade|
|Cutting height:||28mm - 75mm|
About EfcoGiacomo Ferretti set the foundations of the Efco brand on the road to success back in 1978, spotting an opportunity to satisfy an Italian market beginning to demand high quality outdoor power tools. He responded by producing Efco lawnmowers, brush cutters, and chainsaws. Due to the high quality of the machinery made, the manufacturing of these products soon developed an enviable reputation amongst forestry and agricultural workers, users that demanded the best performance possible from their equipment. Sales of Efco lawnmowers began to soar during the intervening years and the Efco brand is now internationally recognised as a leader in the field of garden machinery manufacturing.
They take their role very seriously though, and were the first company in this sector to achieve official certification in three crucial areas of business sustainability: the ISO 9001:2008 certification for quality in 1996, the SA 8000:2008 certificate for ethical processes of production in 2006 and the ISO 14001:2004, recognising Efco's efforts to reduce their impact on the environment with an ongoing commitment to become Carbon Neutral starting in 2010.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.