Efco MT 2600 Top-Handle Pruning Chainsaw – 25cm Bar
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Efco
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Designed for professional tree surgeons, the MT 2600 25cm pruning chainsaw has a bite belied by its modest size. Compact and lightweight (only 2.8kg), the MT 2600 is powered by a nippy little 25.4cc two-stroke petrol engine.
- £34.95Lawnmaster Chainsaw Safety & Maintenance KitEverything you need to get started with your new chainsaw, including a protective Oregon safety helmet with a visor and noise-dampening ear muffs, file, gloves and chain lubricating oil.
- Husqvarna Chainsaw Safety Clothing Protective KitContains the basic protective equipment needed when using a chainsaw. Includes chaps with saw protection class 1 ( 20m/s), a helmet and a pair of gloves.
Like the small but deadly piranha fish, Efco’s MT 2600 10” top-handle pruning chainsaw has a bite belied by its modest size. Thankfully, unlike the piranha, Efco’s MT 2600 doesn’t swim in shoals and is significantly more user-friendly than any predatory fish. Designed for professional tree surgeons, the MT 2600 offers an excellent combination of power, lightweight construction and ease of handling, making this saw the perfect tool for professional pruning and maintenance of olive and fruit trees, as well as other woody plants.
The MT 2600 is powered by a compact 25.4cc two-stroke petrol engine, providing a maximum power output of 0.9kW at 12,500rpm. This is more than enough heft to cut through small to medium diameter branches with ease, yet the reduced dimensions of the engine mean that the MT 2600 remains exceptionally manoeuvrable. With a low weight of only 2.8kg (without cutting gear) this is also an impressively portable machine, with an integrated belt hook included to free up your hands while attempting to gain access to branches for cutting. The low weight and compact design also work in conjunction with the MT 2600’s effective anti-vibration system to prevent strain or fatigue over prolonged periods of operation, so even the toughest cutting work is pleasingly stress-free with this outstanding machine.
Fitted as standard with a sturdy 25cm (10”) guide bar and a 3/8” x .050” (pitch x gauge) chain, the MT 2600’s high cutting speed makes it especially efficient when taking on lighter pruning work. To ensure optimal performance and exceptional convenience at all times, moreover, the MT 2600 also features a lateral chain tensioner screw, designed to make tightening the chain quick and efficient, along with an automatic oil pump; made from tough aluminium to ensure long lasting performance, the automatic pump regulates oil flow to the chain and can also be easily adjusted to suit the conditions at hand (e.g., consistency of wood being cut, environmental conditions, bar and chain combination, etc.).
Part of Efco’s top of the line ‘Sharp Pro’ range, the MT 2600 is therefore a truly professional machine designed for those who need a chainsaw which they can trust to perform day in, day out no matter what the situation at hand, but which is also light and portable enough to allow unimpeded movement in challenging conditions. Not a bad little chainsaw, in other words (this chainsaw must be used only for tree surgery by certified tree surgeons).
*Make sure you are using your chainsaw safely and read our free advice article when you have a spare moment.
• Powered by a nippy little 25.4cc two-stroke petrol engine, with a user-friendly Easy On system and easy access primer bulb included for hassle-free starting every time
• Compact and lightweight design (only 2.8kg without bar and chain) ensures maximum manoeuvrability, with a special belt hook provided to increase freedom of movement
• Equipped as standard with a sturdy 25cm (10”) guide bar and a 3/8” x .050” (pitch x gauge) chain, perfect for professional maintenance of plants such as olive and fruit trees
• Also featuring a lateral chain tensioner designed to enable quick tightening of the chain prior to use, along with an automatic oil pump which regulates oil flow for optimal performance
• Shock-absorbing anti-vibration system isolates carburettor from vibrations, thereby ensuring consistently smooth running performance in all working positions, as well as preventing fatigue over prolonged periods of use
• This chainsaw must be used only for tree surgery by certified tree surgeons
|Power source:||Petrol/oil mix|
|Chain:||3/8” x .050” with chain tensioner|
About EfcoGiacomo Ferretti set the foundations of the Efco brand on the road to success back in 1978, spotting an opportunity to satisfy an Italian market beginning to demand high quality outdoor power tools. He responded by producing Efco lawnmowers, brush cutters, and chainsaws. Due to the high quality of the machinery made, the manufacturing of these products soon developed an enviable reputation amongst forestry and agricultural workers, users that demanded the best performance possible from their equipment. Sales of Efco lawnmowers began to soar during the intervening years and the Efco brand is now internationally recognised as a leader in the field of garden machinery manufacturing.
They take their role very seriously though, and were the first company in this sector to achieve official certification in three crucial areas of business sustainability: the ISO 9001:2008 certification for quality in 1996, the SA 8000:2008 certificate for ethical processes of production in 2006 and the ISO 14001:2004, recognising Efco's efforts to reduce their impact on the environment with an ongoing commitment to become Carbon Neutral starting in 2010.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.