Sanli CS37 Petrol Chainsaw – 40cm bar
- Availability: Discontinued
- Estimated Dispatch: No longer available
- Manufacturer: Sanli
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Jumping into the niche of low-priced petrol chainsaws, the Sanli CS37 boasts an impressive specification. It is a machine designed for homeowners looking for a quick way of chopping firewood and pruning tree branches.
Out of stock
- £34.95Lawnmaster Chainsaw Safety & Maintenance KitEverything you need to get started with your new chainsaw, including a protective Oregon safety helmet with a visor and noise-dampening ear muffs, file, gloves and chain lubricating oil.
- Lawnmaster 2 Stroke Mixing BottleEssential for getting the correct ratio of oil and petrol mixture for your 2-stroke machinery - if you don't already have at least one of these in your shed, buy it now!
- Oregon Chain Oil – 1 litreAn essential product to keep your chainsaw chain properly lubricated and working at peak performance levels, this Oregon chain oil is of the highest quality.
- Oregon Safety HelmetYou never know when an accident is going to happen and if you're using a chainsaw, an accident can be life-changing. It is always recommended that whenever you use a chainsaw, you wear a chainsaw safety helmet.
The world of chainsaws can be a strange and bewildering one to the uninitiated, with more experienced chainsaw-users occasionally prone to dropping esoteric terms such as “blood bubble”, “school-marm” or “Devil’s Fork” into conversation. None of this should matter, however, with Sanli’s CS37 16” petrol chainsaw, as the CS37 is a reassuringly simple machine designed for homeowners looking for a quick and efficient way of chopping firewood and pruning tough tree branches.
Driven by a powerful 37.2cc full-crank two-stroke petrol engine, the CS37 boasts a maximum power output of 1.6Hp at 11,000rpm. When combined with the inclusion of a high quality 40cm (16”) Oregon guide bar and an Oregon 3/8” pitch chain, this means that the CS37 packs more than enough punch to deal with the vast majority of residential cutting tasks. The overall cutting length of 37cm, for example, will easily handle log cutting work and makes limbing smaller tree branches pleasingly hassle-free. An automatic chain lubrication system, meanwhile, regulates oil distribution to the chain, groove and rails and protects against premature wear.
Weighing an agreeably negligible 5.3kg and fitted with comfortable front and rear handles, the CS37 is also nicely portable and easy to handle. To further ensure comfort and ease of operation over longer periods of use, the CS37 is also fitted with a clever anti-vibration chassis to help prevent user fatigue. A traditional recoil starter system, moreover, provides even greater user convenience and is designed to make ignition quick and trouble-free every time. Safety is equally important, of course, and here ensured via the inclusion of a throttle lock (which prevents the throttle from being activated by accident) and a chain brake. For added protection the chain brake can be activated both manually and automatically, the latter occurring in the event of excessive kickback.
Supplied as standard with a bar cover for added protection when not in use, along with a plug wrench, screwdriver and chain file to facilitate routine maintenance and thus help ensure long-term reliability, the CS37 is therefore a great chainsaw for occasional residential use, providing a satisfying combination of impressive clout along and great value for money.
*Make sure you are using your chainsaw safely and read our free advice article when you have a spare moment.
• Powered by a hardworking 37.2cc full-crank two-stroke petrol engine, with an easy to use recoil starter included to help ensure hassle-free ignition
• Featuring a high quality 40cm (16”) Oregon guide bar and an Oregon 3/8” pitch chain, providing an overall cutting length of 37cm (14.5”)
• Anti-vibration chassis ensures outstanding user comfort throughout operation, with a chain brake and throttle lock also included for added safety
• Also featuring an automatic chain lubrication system which provides increased oil distribution to the chain, groove and rails and protects against premature wear
• Weighs only 5.3kg with guide bar and fitted with comfortable front and rear handles for superb manoeuvrability and exceptional ease of use
• Supplied as standard with bar cover, plug wrench, screwdriver and chain file to help ensure long-term reliability
|Power source:||Petrol/oil mixture|
|Fuel tank:||0.39 litres|
About SanliThe increase of Chinese manufactured garden machinery over recent years has led to some great variances in the quality of products on offer, with far too much of this machinery being ‘made to a price' where the inevitable cutting of corners is evident. Sanli garden machinery is different; the products they produce are manufactured in their own 300,000m² high-tech factory in Fujian Province, China where over 1,000 members of staff work on development, production and design. Sanli UK Ltd, established in 2009 and the third overseas operation set-up by the parent company, following-on from offices in Australia and France, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fujian Sanli Engine Co. Ltd.
The U.K. operation is overseen in offices close to Oxford from where a nationwide dealer network is being established, able to offer service and support to the growing number of end-users within the U.K., including professional landscapers and contractors. The range of products is expanding rapidly and already includes all the necessary items of garden machinery that any homeowner needs to keep their property in perfect condition throughout the year.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.