Sanli CS45 Petrol Chainsaw – 45cm bar
- Availability: Discontinued
- Estimated Dispatch: No longer available
- Manufacturer: Sanli
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Sanli’s CS45 petrol chainsaw is designed for farm use and light landscaping work around large estates. Powered by a 45.2cc two-stroke petrol engine, the CS45 comes with a 45cm Oregon guide bar and 0.325 pitch chain.
Out of stock
- £34.95Lawnmaster Chainsaw Safety & Maintenance KitEverything you need to get started with your new chainsaw, including a protective Oregon safety helmet with a visor and noise-dampening ear muffs, file, gloves and chain lubricating oil.
- Husqvarna Chainsaw Safety Clothing Protective KitContains the basic protective equipment needed when using a chainsaw. Includes chaps with saw protection class 1 ( 20m/s), a helmet and a pair of gloves.
More than any other kind of power tool, chainsaws seem to have implanted themselves in our cultural imagination. No zombie film, for example, would be complete without featuring a chainsaw at some point, and to the best of my knowledge there is not yet an international snow-blower championship competing for audiences with the well-established world of Lumberjack Sports. All of this, however, risks obscuring the fact that a chainsaw is, at its core, a supremely practical tool. Sanli’s CS45 18” petrol chainsaw, for example, is a semi-professional piece of equipment designed for agricultural use and light landscaping work around large estates, and thus far more use for cutting firewood than fending off zombies.
Equipped with a high quality 45cm (18”) Oregon guide bar and .325” pitch chain, featuring a low-kickback design for added safety during operation, the CS45 offers an overall cutting length of 41.5cm (16.3”). With power delivered via a potent 45.2cc full-crank two-stroke petrol engine, producing a maximum output of 2.4Hp at 11,000rpm, this provides more than enough clout to make light work of chopping logs, pruning tree branches and even cutting small trees. Moreover, with an automatic chain lubrication system also included to regulate oil distribution to the chain, groove and rails, and thus protecting against premature wear, you can be assured of consistently excellent results.
Further noteworthy safety features include a throttle lockout switch (which prevents accidental activation of the chain if the throttle is knocked), and a protective chain brake which can be triggered both manually (such as when changing position, moving between cuts or starting a cold saw) or automatically in the event of excessive kickback. To help ensure comfort and prevent strain, meanwhile, the CS45 combines a clever anti-vibration chassis, ergonomically designed front and rear handles, and a low overall weight (only 6.1kg) to offer magnificent manoeuvrability and ease of operation, even over prolonged periods of use. For a little added convenience, the CS45 also features a traditional recoil starter system and decompression valve, thus ensuring hassle-free ignition, while a 0.55 litre fuel tank provides enough run time to handle the vast majority of residential cutting tasks.
Supplied as standard with a bar cover, plug wrench, screwdriver and chain file to facilitate routine maintenance and help ensure long-term reliability, Sanli’s CS45 is the perfect machine for tackling occasional tough cutting work on farms and estates. With a price tag which won’t break the bank also part of the bargain, there are thus few chainsaws which offer a similarly impressive combination of powerful performance and value for money.
*Make sure you are using your chainsaw safely and read our free advice article when you have a spare moment.
• Power supplied via a potent 45.2cc full-crank two-stroke petrol engine, producing a maximum output of 2.4Hp at 11,000rpm
• Also featuring a 0.55 litre fuel tank for increased run time, with a traditional recoil starter system and decompression valve included for hassle-free ignition
• Fitted as standard with a 45cm (18”) Oregon guide bar and .325” pitch chain, featuring a low-kickback design and providing an overall cutting length of 41.5cm (16.3”)
• Safety ensured via a protective chain brake (which can be triggered both manually and automatically) and a throttle lock-out switch to help prevent accidental activation
• Anti-vibration chassis combines with ergonomic front and rear handles and low overall weight (only 6.1kg) for great manoeuvrability and superb user convenience
• Automatic chain lubrication system regulates oil distribution to the chain, groove and rails for added protection against premature wear
• Supplied as standard with bar cover, plug wrench, screwdriver and chain file to facilitate routine maintenance and help ensure long-term reliability
|Power source:||Petrol/oil mixture|
|Fuel tank:||0.55 litres|
About SanliThe increase of Chinese manufactured garden machinery over recent years has led to some great variances in the quality of products on offer, with far too much of this machinery being ‘made to a price' where the inevitable cutting of corners is evident. Sanli garden machinery is different; the products they produce are manufactured in their own 300,000m² high-tech factory in Fujian Province, China where over 1,000 members of staff work on development, production and design. Sanli UK Ltd, established in 2009 and the third overseas operation set-up by the parent company, following-on from offices in Australia and France, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fujian Sanli Engine Co. Ltd.
The U.K. operation is overseen in offices close to Oxford from where a nationwide dealer network is being established, able to offer service and support to the growing number of end-users within the U.K., including professional landscapers and contractors. The range of products is expanding rapidly and already includes all the necessary items of garden machinery that any homeowner needs to keep their property in perfect condition throughout the year.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.