Sanli LBPA56 Self Propelled Petrol Lawnmower
- Availability: Discontinued
- Estimated Dispatch: No longer available
- Manufacturer: Sanli
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
A self-propelled petrol lawnmower that simply shouts out value for money, from the excellent Briggs and Stratton DOV750 engine to the high-quality aluminium cutting deck. A huge mowing width of 56cm will cope with the largest lawns.
Out of stock
- £14.99-£15.99 Select optionsLawnmower Starter KitPurchase a lawnmower starter kit with your new petrol lawnmower for some useful extras to help your lawnmower perform better for longer. Available in two varieties (one for Honda engines, and one for Briggs and Stratton engines).
The Sanli LBPA56 petrol lawnmower really should cost more than it does, chiefly because it is fitted with an aluminium deck that will stand the rigours of time better than the most durable of steel decks. Aluminium will not rot, as a steel deck will ultimately do, it is also stiffer than steel when die-cast and this provides a better mowing experience. Add to this the high-grade 161cc Briggs and Stratton DOV 750 petrol engine and you have a lawnmower that will provide many years of service. A huge cutting width of 56cm will accommodate the largest of lawns with a drive system to power the mower along, and a fabric grass collector with a 70-litre capacity is more than adequate to cope with the large amount of grass clippings the deck will produce. A cushioned rubber handlebar will prevent discomfort during long mowing shifts and a central height-of-cut lever provides 9 levels of adjustment between 20mm – 75mm. Weight 37kg.
• Briggs & Stratton DOV 750 petrol engine will provide supremely consistent performance over many years of robust use.
• An aluminium deck promotes stiffness with a better mowing experience and also resists corrosion far better than any steel deck is capable of doing.
• Central cutting height adjustment saves precious time when in the field and ensures accuracy at the same time with 9 increments between 20mm - 75mm.
• Comfort grip handle will prevent blisters and soreness associated with long periods of mowing when using bare steel handlebars.
• A huge cutting width of 56cm will ensure the largest of lawns and orchards are maintained in the shortest timescale possible.
• The large 70-litre fabric grass collector is ample to deal with the large volumes of grass clippings that this lawnmower will produce.
|Engine/motor:||161cc Briggs and Stratton DOV 750|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||20mm - 75mm|
About SanliThe increase of Chinese manufactured garden machinery over recent years has led to some great variances in the quality of products on offer, with far too much of this machinery being ‘made to a price' where the inevitable cutting of corners is evident. Sanli garden machinery is different; the products they produce are manufactured in their own 300,000m² high-tech factory in Fujian Province, China where over 1,000 members of staff work on development, production and design. Sanli UK Ltd, established in 2009 and the third overseas operation set-up by the parent company, following-on from offices in Australia and France, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fujian Sanli Engine Co. Ltd.
The U.K. operation is overseen in offices close to Oxford from where a nationwide dealer network is being established, able to offer service and support to the growing number of end-users within the U.K., including professional landscapers and contractors. The range of products is expanding rapidly and already includes all the necessary items of garden machinery that any homeowner needs to keep their property in perfect condition throughout the year.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.