SnowEx Bulk-Pro SP-1575 Salt Spreader
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 2 - 3 working days
- Manufacturer: SnowEx
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Incredibly versatile, thanks to a choice of no less than 6 mounts and a powerful drive system that will feed out any salt product, the SP-1575 is the perfect choice for the contractor or facility manager looking for a small capacity spreader.
- SnowEx DRM-175 Drop Utility MountFor use with utility vehicles - lowers mounting height of the SnowEx spreader to provide a lower distribution and loading height.
- SnowEx TLR-275 Trailer MountOpens up the SnowEx utility spreader range to ATVs and vehicles with a standard tow hitch. Simply mount the SP-100, SP-575, or SP-1575 utility spreaders to the TLR-275 and get spreading!
- SnowEx TBH-175 Tow Bar HitchAttaches to standard 50mm tow hitch mounts. When spreading duties are over, no need to disconnect the mount - just unhitch the spreader and the tow ball stays in place.
- SnowEx UTM-175 Utility MountFit a SnowEx utility spreader directly to the bed of your Kawasaki Mule, John Deere Gator, Kubota RTV etc with the UTM-175 mount.
- SnowEx FLM-175 Fork Lift MountWith their excellent manoeuvrability forklifts make ideal vehicles for salt spreading around distribution yards, when used with the FLM-175 mount.
- SnowEx TPM-175 Three Point MountThe TPM-175 3-Point Mount allows salt spreaders to be attached to the 3-point hitch of compact tractors.
SnowEx’s SP-1575 is a professional grade utility spreader designed for heavy duty ice and snow clearance work, making winter risk management much less taxing. The popularity of the SP-1575 amongst busy contractors, however, is in large part due to its unbeatable versatility, as this handy spreader can be fitted to a variety of standard commercial vehicles and used with a range of spreading materials depending on your particular requirements. Thus, if what you need is a utility spreader which can be quickly adapted for an assortment of snow and ice clearance jobs, the SP-1575 is definitely the way to go.
Supplied as standard with a three-point hitch for use with tractors, the SP-1575 is also compatible with 4x4s, utility vehicles, forklifts, trucks and even ATVs (alternative mounts available separately). The true versatility of this outstanding piece of kit, however, lies in the range of spreading options on offer, as the SP-1575 is designed to be able to handle all materials, including bulk salt and sand mixtures (spreading of finer rock salt, calcium chloride pellets or ice melters requires use of TRK-1575 flow restrictor accessory, available separately). When combined with the fine flow adjustment offered by the in-cab control system, with spread pattern and material feed controlled separately for extra precision, this means that the SP-1575 can tackle just about any job with ease.
The SP-1575’s high capacity 163 litre hopper, meanwhile, holds more than enough material to tackle extensive clearance work in car parks and other open areas, with a 25.4cm reinforced spinner, a 12V electric motor in a sealed drive unit and a built-in vibrator mechanism included to ensure optimal flow at all times (particularly handy when working with bulkier spreading media). Other handy features in this respect include the SP-1575’s horizontal auger and offset spinner, along with the top screen (designed to prevent larger chunks of grit from entering the hopper and causing blockages) and protective fitted lid (keeping spreading material dry when the weather isn’t). As such even the toughest snow and ice clearance work can be dealt with quickly and efficiently, all from the comfort and safety of the cab of your vehicle.
Further convenience is provided via the SP-1575’s sturdy, low maintenance design. The absence of easily damaged pulleys, sprockets, chains or belts, for example, means that service requirements are minimal, while a durable powder coated steel frame and a corrosion-resistant polyethylene hopper will happily stand up to the rigours of heavy duty work in hostile environments. This, along with a two year manufacturer’s guarantee supplied as standard, means you can rest assured of many years of top-notch performance from this superb piece of kit no matter how long and cold the winters might seem.
• A professional grade utility spreader designed for heavy duty ice and snow clearance work, fitted as standard with a large 163 litre hopper and a three-point hitch mounting
• Featuring a 25.4cm reinforced spinner, a 12V electric motor in a sealed drive unit and a built-in vibrator for an optimal flow and a maximum spread width of up to 9.2m
• Also featuring a horizontal auger and offset spinner for increased efficiency and versatility, allowing effective spreading of all materials, including bulk salt and sand
• In-cab digital control system enables separate control of spread pattern and material feed to allow quick adaptation of flow and spread distance according to the situation
• Built to last with a durable powder coated steel frame and corrosion-resistant polyethylene hopper, with a two year warranty also included for added peace of mind
• Other compatible mounts (available separately) include a tow bar hitch (TBH-175), a utility mount (UTM-175), a forklift mount (FLM-175), a drop utility mount (DRM-175) and a trailer mount (TLR-275)
|Spreading width:||1.5m - 12m|
|Spinner diameter :||254mm|
|Hopper capacity:||163 litres|
About SnowExA recognised brand for anyone involved in the snow and ice clearance industry, SnowEx have won a hard earned reputation for being one of the foremost manufacturers of vehicle mounted snow removal solutions. Their roots were not originally involved in the manufacturing industry however; they were a small snow removal company established in 1977 and were continually frustrated with the inferior equipment that manufacturers of the time were producing. Instead of taking the put-up-and-shut-up approach, SnowEx decided to modify these inferior products to suit their needs.
Not content with modification, they eventually manufactured their first product in 1993, a low profile salt spreader with a poly-constructed hopper - the first of its kind. To follow was another first - a swing-away mount for tailgate operated salt and ice-melt spreaders. The following years have seen continual development and manufacturing of new products from the company headquarters in Oaklands, Michigan. With a vision to be leaders in the industry, SnowEx show no signs of slowing down with innovations such as the Patented Auger Transmission System and Salt-Traxx Digital Job Tracker keeping them ahead of the competition in snow and ice management products.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.