SnowEx Bulk-Pro SP-1875 Salt Spreader
- Availability: Special Order Item
- Estimated Dispatch: Please email email@example.com for dispatch estimate
- Manufacturer: SnowEx
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Professional spreading contractors work long, cold and unsociable hours. The nature of their job demands reliable, quality equipment, and in the SnowEx SP-1875, they get it.
- SnowEx FSM-175 Forklift MountWith their excellent manoeuvrability forklifts make ideal vehicles for salt spreading around distribution yards. The SnowEx FSM-175 allows a forklift to be used with the SnowEx SP-1875 spreader.
- SnowEx TPM-275 Tractor MountUse your tractor or compact tractor as a salt spreader! The TPM-275 mount enables use of your tractor with the SnowEx SP-1875 spreader.
- SnowEx DSM-175 Tailgate HitchThe DSM-175 mount attaches to the vehicle tailgate and towbar to provide a secure mount for SnowEx SP-1875 spreaders. This also allows unrestricted use of the truck bed for carrying salt or other goods.
If you’re going to be taking on heavy duty snow and ice management work, which may involve long unsociable hours in hostile (not to mention cold) conditions, then you better make sure you are properly equipped for the job. As such you may want to consider investing in SnowEx’s SP-1875, a versatile and dependable salt and grit spreader designed specifically for use with larger vehicles when taking on heavier workloads. Perfect for councils, farmers, contractors and private estate owners, this handy spreader offers an efficient and cost-effective way of tackling all ice and snow clearance work with pleasingly little fuss.
Easy to fit to a range of commercial vehicles, including tractors, trucks and forklifts (vehicle mounts available separately), the SP-1875 can be adapted to a wide range of situations with an impressive variety of spreading media. This is in part due to the SP-1875’s clever horizontal auger and offset spinner, which are designed for effective spreading of all materials, including bulk salt and sand mixtures (finer materials may require use of the TRK-1875 flow restrictor accessory, available separately). Moreover, with the in-cab control system offering independent adjustment of the spread pattern and material feed you can quickly adapt the spread to suit the situation at hand from the comfort of your vehicle’s cab.
Also featuring a 30.5cm reinforced spinner, a 12V electric motor in a sealed drive unit and a built-in vibrator mechanism for optimal flow and a maximum spreading width of up to 12.2m, the SP-1875 is therefore capable of achieving brilliant results regardless of the material being spread or conditions at hand. Additional handy features include a wire top screen which will filter oversized chunks of grit when filling the 254 litre hopper, thereby preventing blockages, and a fitted lid to protect spreading material against damp weather. As such you can rest assured that the SP-1875 will tackle even the most demanding jobs with ease all winter long.
Further reassurance of the SP-1875’s user-friendly credentials is offered by its low maintenance design and sturdy construction. The absence of any easily damaged pulleys, sprockets, chains or belts, for example, means that service requirements are kept minimal, so you will always be able to call upon the SP-1875 when it is needed. The durable powder coated steel frame and corrosion-resistant polyethylene hopper, meanwhile, are more than robust enough to handle even the most hostile working conditions. Furthermore, in case you’re not convinced yet SnowEx also offer a two year manufacturer’s warranty as standard, which provides valuable peace of mind when setting out on those cold winter mornings.
• A heavy duty utility spreader featuring a high capacity 254 litre hopper perfect for tackling extensive ice and snow clearance work quickly and efficiently
• Also featuring a 30.5cm reinforced spinner, a 12V electric motor in a sealed drive unit and a built-in vibrator for an optimal flow and a maximum spread width of up to 12.2m
• Equipped with a heavy duty horizontal auger and offset spinner for effective spreading of all materials, including bulk salt and sand mixtures
• In-cab digital control system enables separate adjustment of spread pattern and material feed to allow adaptation of flow and spread distance to suit the job at hand
• Reliability guaranteed by low maintenance design and sturdy construction, with a two year manufacturer's warranty also included for added peace of mind
• Compatible mounts (available separately) include a tailgate hitch (DSM-175), a forklift mount (FSM-175) and a three-point hitch (TPM-275) for use with a range of commercial vehicles
|Spreading width:||1.5m - 9m|
|Spinner diameter :||300mm|
|Hopper capacity:||254 litres|
About SnowExA recognised brand for anyone involved in the snow and ice clearance industry, SnowEx have won a hard earned reputation for being one of the foremost manufacturers of vehicle mounted snow removal solutions. Their roots were not originally involved in the manufacturing industry however; they were a small snow removal company established in 1977 and were continually frustrated with the inferior equipment that manufacturers of the time were producing. Instead of taking the put-up-and-shut-up approach, SnowEx decided to modify these inferior products to suit their needs.
Not content with modification, they eventually manufactured their first product in 1993, a low profile salt spreader with a poly-constructed hopper - the first of its kind. To follow was another first - a swing-away mount for tailgate operated salt and ice-melt spreaders. The following years have seen continual development and manufacturing of new products from the company headquarters in Oaklands, Michigan. With a vision to be leaders in the industry, SnowEx show no signs of slowing down with innovations such as the Patented Auger Transmission System and Salt-Traxx Digital Job Tracker keeping them ahead of the competition in snow and ice management products.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.