Toro 20792 Aluminium Deck Super Recycler Petrol Lawnmower
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Toro
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Combining durability and superior performance, the Toro 20792 53cm petrol powered lawnmower is as accomplished at maintaining overgrown areas of your garden as it is leaving a neat and tidy finish to formal lawns.
- £14.99-£15.99 Select optionsLawnmower Starter KitPurchase a lawnmower starter kit with your new petrol lawnmower for some useful extras to help your lawnmower perform better for longer. Available in two varieties (one for Honda engines, and one for Briggs and Stratton engines).
- Toro 108-3762-03 Genuine Replacement Blade53cm Toro genuine blade to fit the Toro mower models 20792 & 20797.
- Briggs & Stratton 992244 Service KitService kit for the Briggs & Stratton 625 Series, 650 Series, 675 Series & Quantum.
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- £4.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
A superior quality petrol lawnmower, the Toro 20792 Aluminium Deck Super Recycler® offers the operator no less than 4 different ways to cut their grass, and with the benefit of a 53cm aluminium cutting deck that will not rust, it will be maintaining your property for many years to come. A high-performance 190cc Briggs & Stratton® Series 675 petrol engine provides ample power with minimal environmental impact and starts particularly easily, meaning you can get on with the task-in-hand more quickly.
The innovative automatic drive system actually matches your walking pace, eliminating the need to try and keep-up with your lawnmower and helps you maintain an even cut and appearance to your lawn. The excellent Toro mulching system effectively chops the cut grass-clippings into tiny, easily decomposed particles that will quickly be returned into the nutrient cycle of your garden; during damper cutting conditions it is best to either bag the clippings into the 64.3-litre fabric grass collector or drop them onto the lawn using the rear discharge aperture to prevent clogging of the mulching system. Should the grass be particularly long and heavy, simply open-up the side-discharge chute to expel the clippings away from the cutting blade as quickly as possible. To enable you to adjust to different growing conditions throughout the year, the cutting height can be adjusted to four different levels between 25mm-102mm. Weight 38kg.
Not sure which is the best mulching lawnmower to buy; read our article to help you make the right choice.
• Durable Cast Aluminium deck - Lightweight and does not rust. The precision casting also results in an outstanding quality of cut.
• AutoMatic Drive System - A drive technology that matches your step and pace; when you speed up, the mower speeds up. When you slow down, the mower slows down.
• Patented Toro® Recycler® Cutting System - Chops clippings repeatedly into tiny bits and forces them back into the turf where they decompose quickly and provide nutrients and moisture to the soil.
• 4-in-1 Versatility - Use the mower as a Recycler®, in side discharge mode, in rear discharge mode, or as a rear bagger.
|Engine/motor:||190cc Briggs & Stratton ® 675 Series S-Valve|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
About ToroToro are without doubt one of the world’s leading turf care machinery manufacturers, providing both the homeowner and professional user with a range of equipment designed to cater for every eventuality. The company was founded in 1914, not with the intention to create the Toro lawn mowers we know today, but with the singular purpose of providing The Bull Tractor Company with a reliable source of engines. They did this to great effect until the beginning of WW1, when their attentions were turned to providing steering winches for merchant shipping during this time. By 1920, a move into the turf care industry was imminent when five cylinder mower units were attached to a Toro tractor in order to maintain the fairways at The Minikahda Club in Minneapolis. By 1928 a portfolio of industry leading machines had been produced and it was time for Toro to branch out into International territories.
The year of 1938 saw the first production of the Homelawn — the first of the domestic Toro lawn mowers — yet by 1942 all domestic manufacturing of Toro lawn mowers was halted in an effort to build tank, canon and anti-aircraft equipment for the U.S. army during WW2. Expansion follows the disruption of the war years for the next few decades, when Toro expand into new markets with industry firsts, including the snow-throwing Snow Hound in 1952. Further development of the all important turf care equipment saw Toro form a partnership with America’s Super Bowl organisers in 1966 before it moved back into the agricultural scene with industry leading irrigation equipment. The turn of the millennium sees The Toro Company going from strength to strength, continuing to develop Toro lawn mowers and groundbreaking solutions to turf maintenance for professional and domestic customers, whilst at the same time investing time and money back into community projects, resulting in being named Jefferson Award 2012 winner.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.