Toro 20797 Aluminium Deck Super Recycler Petrol Mower
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 1 - 2 working days
- Manufacturer: Toro
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
With a highly durable cast aluminium cutting deck, the Super Recycler Mower is perfect for those with medium to large-sized lawns. This mower offers excellent 4-in-1 versatility with rear collection, rear discharge, side discharge and recycling functions.
- Toro 108-3762-03 Genuine Replacement Blade53cm Toro genuine blade to fit the Toro mower models 20792 & 20797.
- Briggs & Stratton 992244 Service KitService kit for the Briggs & Stratton 625 Series, 650 Series, 675 Series & Quantum.
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- £4.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
With its durable 53cm cast aluminium cutting deck, Toro’s 20797 Super Recycler® Mower is ideal for gardeners with medium to large-sized lawns. It also offers a great deal of flexibility thanks to its four methods of grass disposal, while clever design features, such as the strategically placed kickers, ensure the highest quality of cut.
This mower’s 4-in-1 versatility includes: side discharge, rear discharge, rear collection and recycling functions. The side and rear discharge options are particularly useful when the grass is very long and thick, ejecting the clippings back out of the mower and preventing the cutting deck from becoming clogged up. For the rear collection option, the 20797 is equipped with a large 64.3 litre capacity grassbag, its size helping to reduce the number of stops you need to make in order to empty it, allowing you to work in a more time-efficient manner. Finally, the recycling option involves the grass clippings being cut and re-cut up to 15 times inside deck, cleverly placed deck kickers diverting the clippings back into the blade for additional cutting. The grass is then returned to the soil where it will break down and provide vital nutrients for the lawn, promoting the growth of healthy green grass. The kickers also ensure that your lawn remains looking tidy, as the grass clippings are cut up to such a small size. Flexibility is similarly offered with regard to the mower’s height of cut. This can be adjusted by levers on the wheels, and provides a range of heights from 32mm to 108mm, preparing the mower for a wide variety of cutting conditions. This also allows you to shred and collect leaves too, if you raise the mower to its highest height.
The 20797 features a variable speed AutoMatic Drive System, which allows the mower to match your step and pace; therefore when you speed up or slow down, the mower does the same. This succeeds in removing a lot of the effort required to push, and generally makes the task of mowing far less strenuous. Propulsion is provided by a long-lasting and quiet-running 190cc Briggs & Stratton® Series 675 Quantum engine, while this mower features two ways of starting the engine. The traditional recoil start is initiated with an easily-reached handle three quarters of the way up the handlebar, while the effortless electric start is operated by simply turning a key.
Toro’s design also offers safety and convenience. The Operator Presence Control lever located on the handlebar stops the engine immediately is released, giving you instant control. The washout port meanwhile allows you to attach a hose and clean the underside of the cutting deck, keeping everything in working order. Finally, the handlebar is both height-adjustable, allowing you to find the most comfortable mowing position, and also folds for easy transportation and tidy storage. Weight: 42kg
• Featuring a durable 53cm cast aluminium steel cutting deck, ideal for gardeners with medium to large-sized lawns
• 4-in-1 versatility, offering rear discharge, side discharge, rear collection and recycling functions
• Featuring patented Super Recycler® technology for excellent mulching performance, with blade accelerators and deck kickers ensuring the grass is cut small enough to work as a fertilizer and distributed onto the lawn correctly
• Also featuring a variable speed AutoMatic Drive System, matching your pace as you speed up and slow down, with propulsion provided by a quiet-running 190cc Briggs & Stratton® Series 675 Quantum engine
• Offering an adjustable height of cut: heights range between 32mm and 108mm and are selected by levers on the mower’s wheels (leaf collection is also possible if the mower is used on its highest height setting)
• Equipped with a large 64.3 litre capacity grassbag for the rear collection option, guaranteeing less time is spent stopping to empty the cuttings
• Featuring a washout port which allows the underside of the deck to be cleaned, preventing grass build-ups and keeping everything in working order
• Also featuring an Operator Presence Control safety lever, immediately stopping the engine when released
• Two ways of starting the engine: traditional recoil option, plus an electric start engaged by a simple turn of a key
• Handlebar can be adjusted to suit the height of the operator, and also folded to facilitate easy storage and transportation
|Engine/motor:||190cc Briggs & Stratton® 675 Series|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Starting method:||Electric key|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||32mm - 108mm|
|Warranty:||5-year domestic use|
About ToroToro are without doubt one of the world’s leading turf care machinery manufacturers, providing both the homeowner and professional user with a range of equipment designed to cater for every eventuality. The company was founded in 1914, not with the intention to create the Toro lawn mowers we know today, but with the singular purpose of providing The Bull Tractor Company with a reliable source of engines. They did this to great effect until the beginning of WW1, when their attentions were turned to providing steering winches for merchant shipping during this time. By 1920, a move into the turf care industry was imminent when five cylinder mower units were attached to a Toro tractor in order to maintain the fairways at The Minikahda Club in Minneapolis. By 1928 a portfolio of industry leading machines had been produced and it was time for Toro to branch out into International territories.
The year of 1938 saw the first production of the Homelawn — the first of the domestic Toro lawn mowers — yet by 1942 all domestic manufacturing of Toro lawn mowers was halted in an effort to build tank, canon and anti-aircraft equipment for the U.S. army during WW2. Expansion follows the disruption of the war years for the next few decades, when Toro expand into new markets with industry firsts, including the snow-throwing Snow Hound in 1952. Further development of the all important turf care equipment saw Toro form a partnership with America’s Super Bowl organisers in 1966 before it moved back into the agricultural scene with industry leading irrigation equipment. The turn of the millennium sees The Toro Company going from strength to strength, continuing to develop Toro lawn mowers and groundbreaking solutions to turf maintenance for professional and domestic customers, whilst at the same time investing time and money back into community projects, resulting in being named Jefferson Award 2012 winner.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.