Toro 20835 Aluminium Deck Super Bagger Lawn Mower
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Toro
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Ideal for medium-sized lawns, the Toro 20835 Super Bagger Mower delivers exceptional grass collecting performance thanks to its tough 48 cm die-cast aluminium cutting deck, large discharge chute and blade accelerator.
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- £4.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
- Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
Ideal for gardeners with medium-sized lawns, the Toro 20835 Super Bagger Mower features a robust 48cm cast aluminium cutting deck and delivers outstanding results when it comes to grass collection.
Superior collection performance is due to several clever design features. The large rear discharge chute allows more grass to flow into the grassbag, while the cutterblade accelerator is specifically constructed to increase airflow inside the cutting deck, keeping everything moving and pushing the grass cuttings more rapidly into the bag. The grassbag itself meanwhile boasts an excellent capacity of 60.5 litres, meaning you won’t need to make too many stops to empty it. Alternatively, when the grass is longer and trickier to cut, you can use the mower’s rear discharge function by removing the grassbag. This ejects the clippings back out of the deck and prevents the cutting blade from getting clogged up. Finally, the mower can also be employed as a leaf shredder and collector if you raise the cutting height to its highest level. The cutting height can be easily adjusted with a single lever, and offers a selection of heights ranging between 25mm and 102mm, ensuring that the mower is more than ready to deal with a wide variety of grass conditions.
Pushing this mower is made a far less strenuous task thanks to Toro’s intelligent variable speed AutoMatic Drive System. This self-propulsion system matches your step and pace as you walk, mirroring your movement as you slow down and speed up. Power is provided by a 159cc Toro OHV engine, promising quiet running and reduced vibration, and starting the engine is made simple with the recoil handle located within easy reach, three quarters of the way up the handlebar. The mower’s wheels meanwhile feature smooth-running ball bearings for easy manoeuvring and greater durability. Similarly, the die-cast cutting deck is resistant to corrosion, ensuring a long life for the mower.
Toro’s clever design also offers comfort and convenience for the user. The Operator Presence Control lever for example is a great safety feature, allowing you to immediately stop the engine at any time, and placed next to the handlebar so that it is always within reach. The handlebar meanwhile can be both adjusted to suit the height of the operator, allowing you to find the most comfortable mowing position, and folded to facilitate easy transportation and allow for compact storage. Weight: 38kg
• Equipped with a 48cm die-cast aluminium cutting deck, ideal for tackling medium-sized lawns
• Two methods of grass disposal: grass collection and rear discharge functions
• Featuring a large rear discharge chute, blade accelerator and 60.5 litre capacity grassbag for excellent collection performance
• Variable speed AutoMatic Drive System matches your movements: the mower changes speed as you change your walking pace, with power provided by a quiet-running and reduced-vibration 159cc Toro OHV engine
• Wheels fitted with smooth-running ball bearings for easy movement and a long-life
• Offering an adjustable height of cut, with heights ranging between 25mm and 102mm (leaf shredding and collection is possible if the mower is used on its highest height setting)
• Also featuring Operator Presence Control for added safety: the engine can be immediately stopped by releasing the lever
• Height-adjustable and foldable handlebar for comfortable operation, easy transportation and compact storage
|Engine/motor:||Toro® OHV 159 cc|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||Metal Blade|
|Cutting height:||25mm -102mm|
|Drive system:||Self Propelled|
About ToroToro are without doubt one of the world’s leading turf care machinery manufacturers, providing both the homeowner and professional user with a range of equipment designed to cater for every eventuality. The company was founded in 1914, not with the intention to create the Toro lawn mowers we know today, but with the singular purpose of providing The Bull Tractor Company with a reliable source of engines. They did this to great effect until the beginning of WW1, when their attentions were turned to providing steering winches for merchant shipping during this time. By 1920, a move into the turf care industry was imminent when five cylinder mower units were attached to a Toro tractor in order to maintain the fairways at The Minikahda Club in Minneapolis. By 1928 a portfolio of industry leading machines had been produced and it was time for Toro to branch out into International territories.
The year of 1938 saw the first production of the Homelawn — the first of the domestic Toro lawn mowers — yet by 1942 all domestic manufacturing of Toro lawn mowers was halted in an effort to build tank, canon and anti-aircraft equipment for the U.S. army during WW2. Expansion follows the disruption of the war years for the next few decades, when Toro expand into new markets with industry firsts, including the snow-throwing Snow Hound in 1952. Further development of the all important turf care equipment saw Toro form a partnership with America’s Super Bowl organisers in 1966 before it moved back into the agricultural scene with industry leading irrigation equipment. The turn of the millennium sees The Toro Company going from strength to strength, continuing to develop Toro lawn mowers and groundbreaking solutions to turf maintenance for professional and domestic customers, whilst at the same time investing time and money back into community projects, resulting in being named Jefferson Award 2012 winner.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.