Toro 20836 Aluminium Deck Super Recycler Petrol Mower
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 2 - 3 working days
- Manufacturer: Toro
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
A Premium 3-in-1 Recycling Mower, specially-designed to perform in both grass recycling and cutting and suitable for medium lawns.
- £14.99-£15.99 Select optionsLawnmower Starter KitPurchase a lawnmower starter kit with your new petrol lawnmower for some useful extras to help your lawnmower perform better for longer. Available in two varieties (one for Honda engines, and one for Briggs and Stratton engines).
- Toro 110-7080 Genuine Replacement Blade48cm Toro genuine blade to fit the Toro mower models 20836, 20837, 20950, 20951 & 20952.
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- £4.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
- Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
The Super Recycler® Mower range represent the best of Toro’s recycling, or ‘mulching’ mowers; they build upon the robust standard offered by the Recycler® Series to deliver a premium 3-in-1 recycling mower experience.
The Toro Super Recycler® 20836 is tailor-made to perform to the highest possible demands; the best quality cut is achieved, alongside high mulching performance. The Super Recycler® status that Toro grants to this mower is certainly a worthy name, since both the underdeck and cutting blade are specifically enhanced to improve performance; the precision casting of the aluminium deck is also done to an exacting specification, making the cut more even and clean. The 20836 includes Toro’s Recycle-on-Demand technology, which allows you to quickly and easily adapt to different grass types.
The aluminium deck is lightweight, making the mower easier to manoeuvre – a factor that is essential if you have mobility issues, or if you are working in an irregular garden space. Since the deck is aluminium and will not rust, Toro provide this mower with a 5 year Full Coverage Guarantee, so you can expect consistent mowing season after season. The mower is designed to continually meet the demands of 3-in-1 mowing and recycling, and in mind of this a Washout-Port has also been included so that grass build up can be routinely prevented via simple insertion of a hosepipe.
Using this lawnmower to your own personal specification is literally at your fingertips with the Recoil Start System, which not only saves time and effort, but is also covered by Toro’s own 5 year GTS Promise. Once the eco-friendly Toro OHV 159cc Engine is running, the mower will match your walking pace by utilising Toro’s AutoMatic Drive Technology. When it comes to making personal adjustments, the Toro 20836 comes with fully adjustable and foldable handlebars, making the mower easier to operate and pack away afterwards, saving both time and space.
• Very simple 1-point Cut Height adjustment, enabling Cut Height ranges between 25 and 102mm, and a 48cm Cutting Width.
• Precision-cast aluminium deck that will not rust, that improves cutting and mulching efficiency, and is lightweight.
• Recycle-on-Demand allows for user-selected lawn recycling and a reduction in waste.
• AutoMatic Drive Technology matches the mowing speed to that of the user's walking pace.
• Washout-Port for easy maintenance and consistent performance - fits most, if not all, hosepipes
|Engine:||Toro® OHV 159 cc|
|Cutting Width:||19" (48 cm)|
|Height of Cut:||1 Point, .1" - 4" (2.5 - 10.2 cm)|
|Drive System:||Automatic Drive System|
|Deck Material:||Cast Aluminium Deck|
|Weight:||86 lb (35 kg)|
|Bagger Capacity:||13.3 gal (60.5 l)|
|Engine Displacement:||9.7cu. in. (159cc)|
|Ground Speed:||0-4 mph (0 - 6.4 kph)|
|Height:||15" (41 cm)|
|Length:||31" (80 cm)|
|Width:||20.5" (52 cm)|
About ToroToro are without doubt one of the world’s leading turf care machinery manufacturers, providing both the homeowner and professional user with a range of equipment designed to cater for every eventuality. The company was founded in 1914, not with the intention to create the Toro lawn mowers we know today, but with the singular purpose of providing The Bull Tractor Company with a reliable source of engines. They did this to great effect until the beginning of WW1, when their attentions were turned to providing steering winches for merchant shipping during this time. By 1920, a move into the turf care industry was imminent when five cylinder mower units were attached to a Toro tractor in order to maintain the fairways at The Minikahda Club in Minneapolis. By 1928 a portfolio of industry leading machines had been produced and it was time for Toro to branch out into International territories.
The year of 1938 saw the first production of the Homelawn — the first of the domestic Toro lawn mowers — yet by 1942 all domestic manufacturing of Toro lawn mowers was halted in an effort to build tank, canon and anti-aircraft equipment for the U.S. army during WW2. Expansion follows the disruption of the war years for the next few decades, when Toro expand into new markets with industry firsts, including the snow-throwing Snow Hound in 1952. Further development of the all important turf care equipment saw Toro form a partnership with America’s Super Bowl organisers in 1966 before it moved back into the agricultural scene with industry leading irrigation equipment. The turn of the millennium sees The Toro Company going from strength to strength, continuing to develop Toro lawn mowers and groundbreaking solutions to turf maintenance for professional and domestic customers, whilst at the same time investing time and money back into community projects, resulting in being named Jefferson Award 2012 winner.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.