Toro 20837 Aluminium Deck Super Recycler Petrol Lawnmower
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Toro
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
A 3-in-1 Recycling Mower designed to consistently perform in both grass recycling and cutting. Powered by a high-performance Honda GCV 160cc OHC Engine from a manufacturer that has become an industry standard.
- £9.99Toro 110-7080 Genuine Replacement Blade48cm Toro genuine blade to fit the Toro mower models 20836, 20837, 20950, 20951 & 20952.
- £14.99Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £6.99Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct 10W40 Oil – 1 LitreLawnmowers Direct 10W/40 is designed for use in all horticultural 4 stroke engines, both diesel and petrol where an oil of this quality is required.
- £7.10Honda Fuel Stabiliser 250ml 08CXZFSC250Honda fuel stabiliser specifically designed for Honda engines will help preserve all fuel properties during long term storage. This product is recommended for all engines running occasionally or for long term storage.
- £12.99Honda Service Kit – 06211-ZL8-010This service kit is designed specifically for the Honda GC/GCV 135-160 series of lawnmower engines.
The Toro 3-in-1 Super Recycler Mower® Range are in a class of their own; they deliver a consistent and fine cut, as well as recycling grass quickly and efficiently.
The Toro 20837 Super Recycler® Mower is powered by a Japanese Honda GCV 160cc OHC Engine – an industry standard that is not only eco-friendly and quiet, but also maintains powerful torque across a wide range of RPMs, maintaining engine speed despite load increases. The aluminium base is tailor-made to an exacting design, resulting in a mower that performs highly in both cutting and recycling, that does not rust, and is very light to use. The whole mower is very easy to keep clean, thanks to the Washout-Port, which enables a hosepipe to be readily inserted to quickly remove grass debris and garden waste build up.
Personalising this mower can save a lot of time and effort, not to mention the gain in ease of use. The Height of Cut can be selected and modified from just a single point of adjustment, which allows for a very quick interchange to suit almost any specification. Furthermore, the Toro AutoDrive technology will adjust the speed of the mower to the pace of the operator and thus allow a fully individual speed. More power of choice is added to the user by the inclusion of Toro’s signature Recycle-on-Demand Technology that enables quick, straightforward switching from grass collection mode to recycling mode at the touch of a lever.
The Recoil Start Function makes this model very easy to start and carries a 5 year Guarantee to ensure that it continues to do so; the Toro 20837 is also easy to put away as its Quick Storage Handlebars enable a vertical storage position that even includes the grass bag.
• Industry-renowned Honda GCV 160cc OHC Engine that works hard to reduce noise, emissions and speed loss, as well as maintenance costs. Comes with a 5 year GTS Promise
• 1-point Cut Height Adjustment allows a range of heights between 25 and 102mm, and a 48cm cutting width. Suitable for medium-sized lawns
• Light and rust-free aluminium base comes with a 5-year Full Coverage guarantee
• AutoMatic Drive for maximum user comfort
• Easy to store, start and clean
|Engine/motor:||160cc Honda GCV160 OHC|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
About ToroToro are without doubt one of the world’s leading turf care machinery manufacturers, providing both the homeowner and professional user with a range of equipment designed to cater for every eventuality. The company was founded in 1914, not with the intention to create the Toro lawn mowers we know today, but with the singular purpose of providing The Bull Tractor Company with a reliable source of engines. They did this to great effect until the beginning of WW1, when their attentions were turned to providing steering winches for merchant shipping during this time. By 1920, a move into the turf care industry was imminent when five cylinder mower units were attached to a Toro tractor in order to maintain the fairways at The Minikahda Club in Minneapolis. By 1928 a portfolio of industry leading machines had been produced and it was time for Toro to branch out into International territories.
The year of 1938 saw the first production of the Homelawn — the first of the domestic Toro lawn mowers — yet by 1942 all domestic manufacturing of Toro lawn mowers was halted in an effort to build tank, canon and anti-aircraft equipment for the U.S. army during WW2. Expansion follows the disruption of the war years for the next few decades, when Toro expand into new markets with industry firsts, including the snow-throwing Snow Hound in 1952. Further development of the all important turf care equipment saw Toro form a partnership with America’s Super Bowl organisers in 1966 before it moved back into the agricultural scene with industry leading irrigation equipment. The turn of the millennium sees The Toro Company going from strength to strength, continuing to develop Toro lawn mowers and groundbreaking solutions to turf maintenance for professional and domestic customers, whilst at the same time investing time and money back into community projects, resulting in being named Jefferson Award 2012 winner.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.