Toro 20950 Self-Propelled Steel Deck Recycler Lawnmower
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Toro
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
A petrol mower with a 3-in-1 functionality, offering users savings in time, effort and environmental impact. Suitable for medium-sized lawns.
- £14.99-£15.99 Select optionsLawnmower Starter KitPurchase a lawnmower starter kit with your new petrol lawnmower for some useful extras to help your lawnmower perform better for longer. Available in two varieties (one for Honda engines, and one for Briggs and Stratton engines).
- Toro 110-7080 Genuine Replacement Blade48cm Toro genuine blade to fit the Toro mower models 20836, 20837, 20950, 20951 & 20952.
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- £4.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
- Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
Any 3-in-1 Mulching Mower from Toro will offer the user a fantastic opportunity to save both their time and the environment, and the chance to become a part of Toro’s ever-growing heritage; a 90-year service record that has seen these mowers move from American baseball diamonds to some of the most prestigious turf in the world – Wimbledon and St Andrews. The Toro Recycler® and Super Recycler® Series provide a host of ergonomic features, making this already versatile concept into an all-out success story. The 3-in-1 Versatility from Toro Recycler® Mowers enables the machine to be used as a recycler, in rear discharge mode, as well as a standard rear collection mower; this functionality makes the range suitable for a variety of grass cutting demands.
Users who know how important the mulching process is in maintaining a healthy, green and environmentally friendly lawn will be pleased to see that this process has been placed completely in their control through the Recycle-on-Demand system. This innovation allows for a seamless change between clipping collection and recycling, ensuring that only the best grass for mulching is processed. Choice and comfort are also enhanced through the easy adjust handlebar and AutoMatic Drive System that matches the speed of mowing with your walking pace. The height of the cut can be modified to your needs easily, via a 2-point adjustment system that provides a 21-98mm range of cut.
Powered by a Toro OHV 159cc engine, the 20950 Recycler® not only has a lighter, carbon-friendly, and quieter engine, but also lasts longer compared to others, as it comes equipped with a full engine lubrication system that reduces system wear. Further time is saved through the Recoil Start System, an innovation that is made effortless by its easy to use design.
• The Toro 20950 comes with 2 years Full Coverage, as well as a 2-year Guaranteed To Start (GTS) Promise
• Folding Handlebars reduce vital storage space in both sheds and garages alike
• Ideally suited to medium-sized lawns or gardens with multiple grass areas
• 2-point adjustment for widest possible range of cutting height (21-98mm.)
• Steel deck construction that is both solid and durable
• 3-in-1 Versatility - choose between recycling, rear discharge or rear collection modes
|Engine/motor:||159cc Toro® OHV|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||21mm - 98mm|
About ToroToro are without doubt one of the world’s leading turf care machinery manufacturers, providing both the homeowner and professional user with a range of equipment designed to cater for every eventuality. The company was founded in 1914, not with the intention to create the Toro lawn mowers we know today, but with the singular purpose of providing The Bull Tractor Company with a reliable source of engines. They did this to great effect until the beginning of WW1, when their attentions were turned to providing steering winches for merchant shipping during this time. By 1920, a move into the turf care industry was imminent when five cylinder mower units were attached to a Toro tractor in order to maintain the fairways at The Minikahda Club in Minneapolis. By 1928 a portfolio of industry leading machines had been produced and it was time for Toro to branch out into International territories.
The year of 1938 saw the first production of the Homelawn — the first of the domestic Toro lawn mowers — yet by 1942 all domestic manufacturing of Toro lawn mowers was halted in an effort to build tank, canon and anti-aircraft equipment for the U.S. army during WW2. Expansion follows the disruption of the war years for the next few decades, when Toro expand into new markets with industry firsts, including the snow-throwing Snow Hound in 1952. Further development of the all important turf care equipment saw Toro form a partnership with America’s Super Bowl organisers in 1966 before it moved back into the agricultural scene with industry leading irrigation equipment. The turn of the millennium sees The Toro Company going from strength to strength, continuing to develop Toro lawn mowers and groundbreaking solutions to turf maintenance for professional and domestic customers, whilst at the same time investing time and money back into community projects, resulting in being named Jefferson Award 2012 winner.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.