Toro 20952 Steel Deck Recycler Petrol Lawnmower
- Availability: In Stock
- Estimated Dispatch: 1 - 2 working days
- Manufacturer: Toro
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Offering 3-in-1 versatility when it comes to grass disposal, the Toro 20952 Recycler mower is perfect for gardeners with medium or large-sized lawns. The AutoMatic Drive System matches your step and pace, making the mower easy to push.
- £14.99-£15.99 Select optionsLawnmower Starter KitPurchase a lawnmower starter kit with your new petrol lawnmower for some useful extras to help your lawnmower perform better for longer. Available in two varieties (one for Honda engines, and one for Briggs and Stratton engines).
- Toro 110-7080 Genuine Replacement Blade48cm Toro genuine blade to fit the Toro mower models 20836, 20837, 20950, 20951 & 20952.
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- £4.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
- Multi-Sharp Rotary Lawn Mower Blade SharpenerMulti-Sharps Rotary Mower Sharpener is designed to fit to any power drill and produces a sharp new cutting edge on rotary mower blades in minutes. Grinder can also be used to re-sharpen edges on spades, hoes, lawn-edgers and axes.
Equipped with a tough 48cm steel cutting deck, the Toro 20952 Recycler® Mower is ideal for gardeners with medium-sized lawns. It also offers a highly versatile approach to grass disposal with three cutting options, while Toro’s thoughtful design features ensure comfort and ease of use at all times.
This mower features three different methods of grass disposal: rear discharge, rear collection, and recycling. The rear discharge option ejects the grass clippings back out of the mower, which is very handy when you are dealing with long and thick grass, as it prevents the cutting blade becoming clogged up and keeps everything moving. For the collection function meanwhile, the 20952 is equipped with a large 60 litre capacity grassbag, its excellent size reducing the number of stops you’ll need to make in order to empty it, allowing you to work in a far more time-efficient manner. However, the greatest time-saver is the mower’s recycling feature. The grass cuttings are chopped up many times before being returned to the ground, rapidly decomposing and providing the soil with vital nutrients, thus helping to maintain a green and healthy lawn. This is a great eco-friendly way to cut your grass, and it looks tidy too as the clippings are cut up very small.
Versatility is also offered with regards to the height of cut. This can be adjusted with two levers on the wheels, allowing the selection of heights between 21mm and 98mm and preparing the mower for a wide variety of cutting conditions. Additionally, if you raise the cutting height to the highest setting, the mower also functions as a leaf shredder and collector. Switching between collection and recycling functions is also made incredibly convenient with just a flick of the handy Recycle-on-Demand lever.
Ease of use is similarly ensured by the 20952’s variable speed AutoMatic Drive System. This self-propulsion system allows the mower to match your pace, slowing down and speeding up based on how quickly or slowly you are moving. This makes pushing the mower a far less strenuous task and lets you work in a far more time-efficient way. Power is provided by a 159cc Toro OHV engine with an Alternator, promising quiet and fuel-efficient operation. Starting the engine meanwhile is made easy with two options: the standard recoil handle, or an electric key start, which works in the same manner as a car’s ignition. Both of these are located within easy reach from a standing position, so you don’t need to bend down to operate them.
Convenience and comfort are also ensured by Toro’s other intelligent design features. For example, this mower comes fitted with an Operator Presence Control lever located within easy reach of the handlebar. This is a great safety feature which allows you to stop the engine at any time by simply releasing the lever. The height-adjustable handlebar meanwhile ensures that you can find the most suitable mowing position for your height, guaranteeing comfortable operation at all times. Finally, the handlebar can also be folded for easy transportation and compact storage. Weight: 38.5kg
• Featuring a 48cm steel cutting deck ideal for tackling medium-sized lawns
• 3-in-1 versatility: rear collection, rear discharge and recycling functions
• Featuring patented Recycler® technology for excellent mulching performance, cutting and re-cutting grass clippings up to 15 times
• Recycle-on-Demand: one lever allows you to instantly switch from grass collection to recycling mode
• Featuring an AutoMatic Drive System, matching your pace as you speed up and slow down, with power provided by a quiet-running and fuel-efficient 159cc Toro OHV engine with Alternator
• Two ways of starting the engine: traditional recoil handle or electric key-start
• Offering an adjustable height of cut, with heights between 21mm and 98mm, selected by levers on the mower’s wheels (leaf collection is also possible if the mower is used on its highest height setting)
• Equipped with a large 60 litre capacity grassbag, ensuring less time is spent emptying the cuttings
• Also featuring an Operator Presence Control lever for added safety, allowing you to stop the engine immediately
• Comfortable operation ensured by the height-adjustable handlebar
• The handlebar also folds to allow easy transportation and compact storage
|Engine:||159 cc OHV Toro engine with alternator|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Starting method:||Electric Start|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||20mm - 102mm|
|Collection bag:||Fabric / 59-litre|
|Drive system:||ADS (automatic drive system) Rear-wheel drive|
About ToroToro are without doubt one of the world’s leading turf care machinery manufacturers, providing both the homeowner and professional user with a range of equipment designed to cater for every eventuality. The company was founded in 1914, not with the intention to create the Toro lawn mowers we know today, but with the singular purpose of providing The Bull Tractor Company with a reliable source of engines. They did this to great effect until the beginning of WW1, when their attentions were turned to providing steering winches for merchant shipping during this time. By 1920, a move into the turf care industry was imminent when five cylinder mower units were attached to a Toro tractor in order to maintain the fairways at The Minikahda Club in Minneapolis. By 1928 a portfolio of industry leading machines had been produced and it was time for Toro to branch out into International territories.
The year of 1938 saw the first production of the Homelawn — the first of the domestic Toro lawn mowers — yet by 1942 all domestic manufacturing of Toro lawn mowers was halted in an effort to build tank, canon and anti-aircraft equipment for the U.S. army during WW2. Expansion follows the disruption of the war years for the next few decades, when Toro expand into new markets with industry firsts, including the snow-throwing Snow Hound in 1952. Further development of the all important turf care equipment saw Toro form a partnership with America’s Super Bowl organisers in 1966 before it moved back into the agricultural scene with industry leading irrigation equipment. The turn of the millennium sees The Toro Company going from strength to strength, continuing to develop Toro lawn mowers and groundbreaking solutions to turf maintenance for professional and domestic customers, whilst at the same time investing time and money back into community projects, resulting in being named Jefferson Award 2012 winner.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.