Toro 20955 Steel Deck Recycler Petrol Lawnmower
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 1 - 2 working days
- Manufacturer: Toro
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Featuring a generous cutting width of 55cm and 3-in-1 versatility when it comes to grass disposal (collection, side discharge and recycling/mulching) this machine is also incredibly user-friendly.
- £14.99-£15.99 Select optionsLawnmower Starter KitPurchase a lawnmower starter kit with your new petrol lawnmower for some useful extras to help your lawnmower perform better for longer. Available in two varieties (one for Honda engines, and one for Briggs and Stratton engines).
- Toro 131-9683-03 Genuine Replacement Blade55cm Toro genuine blade to fit the Toro mower models 20955, 20956 & 20958.
- Briggs & Stratton 992244 Service KitService kit for the Briggs & Stratton 625 Series, 650 Series, 675 Series & Quantum.
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- £4.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
Featuring excellent mulching capabilities, the self-propelled steel-deck Toro Recycler® 20955 gives you the option of immediately recycling your grass back into the turf, therefore saving you the time and hassle of repeatedly emptying the grassbag. Alternatively, when conditions are not ideal for mulching (i.e., at the beginning or the end of the season), this mower is also equipped with two other means of grass disposal: the traditional rear collection method and a side discharge option, which will make tackling longer grass very easy.
Switching between the modes of cut is effortless, with one lever used to change between grass collection and recycling modes. For the collection option, the mower is equipped with a large capacity grassbag, meaning that you won’t have to stop too often to empty it. The greatest time-saving function is however the recycling mode. The patented Recycler® cutting system cuts and re-cuts the clippings up to fifteen times before they are redistributed onto the ground and forced down into the turf where they will quickly decompose to provide nutrients and moisture for the soil and encourage the growth of lush verdant grass. The side discharge function is very useful when the grass is longer and trickier to cut, as this mode eject clippings away from the blade very quickly to prevent the mower from becoming clogged up, or when you are cutting along a sharp edge, such as a ditch or a flowerbed; this function is activated by opening up the side discharge aperture and installing a clip-on side chute. Further flexibility is offered by height of cut adjustment, with four different height options between 25mm and 102mm available; at its highest setting, this mower is even capable of being used for leaf collection.
Propulsion and power to the large durable 55cm steel cutting deck comes from the mower’s easy-starting 190cc Briggs & Stratton Quantum 675 Series petrol engine. Meanwhile, the AutoMatic Drive System is designed to match your pace, meaning that when you speed up or slow down the mower replicates your movement. Finally, when you are finished mowing, storage and transportation are made easier by the folding handlebar, and a washout port means you can connect a hose to the mower to clean the deck’s interior in seconds, thereby preventing grass build-up and ensuring the continued high-quality performance of the machine.
Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600ml( × 1 )
• 3-in-1 versatility allows you the choice between rear grass collection, side discharge and mulching functions
• Recycle-On-Demand system means that a single lever lets you change the mower from grass collection to recycling mode
• AutoMatic Drive System matches your pace as you speed up and slow down, working at the speed with which you are most comfortable
• Featuring four different heights of cut between 25mm and 102mm
• Patented Toro Recycler® cutting system cuts the grass clippings up to fifteen times for enhanced mulching performance
• Featuring a large capacity grassbag, meaning less time has to be spent stopping and disposing of cuttings
• Washout port allows you to connect a hose and easily clean inside the cutting deck
• Leaf collection possible at the mower's maximum height of cut setting, allowing you to shred and collect leaves
|Engine/motor:||190cc Briggs & Stratton Quantum 675 Series ReadyStart®|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||25mm-102 mm|
|Dimensions||104 x 62 x 43 cm|
About ToroToro are without doubt one of the world’s leading turf care machinery manufacturers, providing both the homeowner and professional user with a range of equipment designed to cater for every eventuality. The company was founded in 1914, not with the intention to create the Toro lawn mowers we know today, but with the singular purpose of providing The Bull Tractor Company with a reliable source of engines. They did this to great effect until the beginning of WW1, when their attentions were turned to providing steering winches for merchant shipping during this time. By 1920, a move into the turf care industry was imminent when five cylinder mower units were attached to a Toro tractor in order to maintain the fairways at The Minikahda Club in Minneapolis. By 1928 a portfolio of industry leading machines had been produced and it was time for Toro to branch out into International territories.
The year of 1938 saw the first production of the Homelawn — the first of the domestic Toro lawn mowers — yet by 1942 all domestic manufacturing of Toro lawn mowers was halted in an effort to build tank, canon and anti-aircraft equipment for the U.S. army during WW2. Expansion follows the disruption of the war years for the next few decades, when Toro expand into new markets with industry firsts, including the snow-throwing Snow Hound in 1952. Further development of the all important turf care equipment saw Toro form a partnership with America’s Super Bowl organisers in 1966 before it moved back into the agricultural scene with industry leading irrigation equipment. The turn of the millennium sees The Toro Company going from strength to strength, continuing to develop Toro lawn mowers and groundbreaking solutions to turf maintenance for professional and domestic customers, whilst at the same time investing time and money back into community projects, resulting in being named Jefferson Award 2012 winner.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.