Toro 20956 Steel Deck Recycler Petrol Lawnmower
- Availability: Available
- Estimated Dispatch: 4 - 6 working days
- Manufacturer: Toro
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
Excellent cutting performance and renowned mulching capabilities make this a must-have lawnmower for anybody that owns a large garden with mixed grass areas.
- £14.99-£15.99 Select optionsLawnmower Starter KitPurchase a lawnmower starter kit with your new petrol lawnmower for some useful extras to help your lawnmower perform better for longer. Available in two varieties (one for Honda engines, and one for Briggs and Stratton engines).
- Toro 131-9683-03 Genuine Replacement Blade55cm Toro genuine blade to fit the Toro mower models 20955, 20956 & 20958.
- Briggs & Stratton 992244 Service KitService kit for the Briggs & Stratton 625 Series, 650 Series, 675 Series & Quantum.
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £4.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
If you have large areas of mixed grass to maintain and want a reliable lawnmower that doesn’t break the bank, the Toro 20956 Steel Deck Recycler® Petrol Mower is the perfect purchase. Manufactured with a solid steel 55cm cutting deck, it provides the operator with 4 different methods to cut their grass; mulching, side discharge, rear discharge and grass collection using the 60-litre fabric grass bag. When mulching, the excellent Toro Recycler® Cutting System produces extremely finely cut grass clippings that disappear back into your grass and return to it vital nutrients and moisture; if conditions are not conducive to mulching and you need to cut thick heavy grass, the side-discharge option is often the best choice.
Regardless of the mowing conditions you will always be in perfect harmony with your Toro 20956 thanks to Toro’s automatic drive system, capable of adjusting the lawnmower’s speed in tune with your stride, it aids you in achieving a consistent and uniform cut. A lever located at each wheel adjusts the height-of-cut from 25mm – 102 mm, enabling you to get the most out of the key-started 190cc Briggs & Stratton Quantum 675 Series petrol engine, whatever the mowing conditions and a deck washout port located next to the engine provides a convenient way to clean the bottom of the deck, ensuring that optimum airflow is maintained for high performance. Weight 39kg.
• Automatic Drive System - A drive technology that matches your step and pace; when you speed up, the mower speeds up. When you slow down, the mower slows down.
• 3-in-1 Versatility - It allows you to use the mowers as a recycler, or in side discharge mode in addition to rear collection.
• Recycle-on-Demand - Just a simple shift of a lever switches the mower from the rear collection setting to recycling mode - Toro®'s perfected mulching technique.
• Washout Port - The deck washout port is a convenient way to clean the bottom of the deck - maintaining optimum airflow for high performance.
|Engine/motor:||190cc Briggs & Stratton Quantum 675 Series|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Starting method:||Electric Start|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||25mm - 102 mm|
|Dimensions||104 x 63 x 43 cm|
About ToroToro are without doubt one of the world’s leading turf care machinery manufacturers, providing both the homeowner and professional user with a range of equipment designed to cater for every eventuality. The company was founded in 1914, not with the intention to create the Toro lawn mowers we know today, but with the singular purpose of providing The Bull Tractor Company with a reliable source of engines. They did this to great effect until the beginning of WW1, when their attentions were turned to providing steering winches for merchant shipping during this time. By 1920, a move into the turf care industry was imminent when five cylinder mower units were attached to a Toro tractor in order to maintain the fairways at The Minikahda Club in Minneapolis. By 1928 a portfolio of industry leading machines had been produced and it was time for Toro to branch out into International territories.
The year of 1938 saw the first production of the Homelawn — the first of the domestic Toro lawn mowers — yet by 1942 all domestic manufacturing of Toro lawn mowers was halted in an effort to build tank, canon and anti-aircraft equipment for the U.S. army during WW2. Expansion follows the disruption of the war years for the next few decades, when Toro expand into new markets with industry firsts, including the snow-throwing Snow Hound in 1952. Further development of the all important turf care equipment saw Toro form a partnership with America’s Super Bowl organisers in 1966 before it moved back into the agricultural scene with industry leading irrigation equipment. The turn of the millennium sees The Toro Company going from strength to strength, continuing to develop Toro lawn mowers and groundbreaking solutions to turf maintenance for professional and domestic customers, whilst at the same time investing time and money back into community projects, resulting in being named Jefferson Award 2012 winner.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.