Toro 20975 TimeMaster 76cm Steel Deck Rotary Lawnmower
- Availability: Discontinued
- Estimated Dispatch: No longer available
- Manufacturer: Toro
- Delivery Charge: Free To UK Mainland
For homeowners with big gardens and busy schedules, this machine covers more ground in far less time (up to 40% faster!). The sleek, lightweight body easily circles trees and shrubs.
Out of stock
- £14.99-£15.99 Select optionsLawnmower Starter KitPurchase a lawnmower starter kit with your new petrol lawnmower for some useful extras to help your lawnmower perform better for longer. Available in two varieties (one for Honda engines, and one for Briggs and Stratton engines).
- Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump | 992423The Briggs & Stratton Oil Removal Pump is used for the simple and safe removal of oil from all types of engines. This kit comes with a vacuum pump, 4 litre container with lids, hose with shut off clip and funnel.
- £4.25Lawnmaster Lawnmowers Direct SAE 30 Oil – 600mlFor use in diesel and petrol engines in horticultural equipment where an oil to API SF/CC quality is required.
- £4.99Briggs & Stratton 992381 Fuel Fit Additive 250ml250ml genuine fuel additive for 2 and 4 stroke engines.
For homeowners with big gardens and busy schedules, Toro’s new TimeMaster™ covers more ground in far less time. The sleek, lightweight body easily circles trees and shrubs. The TimeMaster makes a big impact with a small footprint. Its wide, 76 cm mowing deck lets you handle large areas of grass quickly and easily, reducing mowing time by up to 40%. The Dual-Force cutting system and Toro® Atomic blades cut grass into a super, fine mulch for superior quality of cut and a healthy, rich lawn.
The Quick Stow lever allows you to position the handle upright for easy compact storage. It’s equipped with a powerful Briggs & Stratton® OHV engine, a durable cast aluminium frame and heavy-duty steel deck, you can count on the TimeMaster to deliver the high performance and unmatched durability that Toro is known for.
• AutoMatic Drive System - A drive technology that matches your step and pace; when you speed up, the mower speeds up. When you slow down, the mower slows down.
• Briggs & Stratton OHV engine delivers the performance and durability that Toro is known for.
The wide 76 cm (30") mowing deck lets you handle large areas of grass quickly and easily, reducing mowing time by up to 40%.
• The Dual-ForceTM twin blade cutting system and Toro Atomic blades cut grass into a super fine mulch for superior quality of cut and a healthy, rich lawn.
• The TimeMaster has two storage positions for easy compact storage and convenient handle height positions to insure a comfortable mowing experience for any operator.
• You can easily adjust the deck height at 2 points instead of the hassle of walking around the mower to adjust 4 different levers.
• Attach a hose to the mower deck to easily clean the under side of the deck.
• Starts on one or two pulls up to three years or we'll fix it for free! See retailer for warranty details.
• Expect the best - and get the best. Industry leading three-year full warranty means if anything goes wrong for three years under normal use and maintenance, Toro will fix it free. See retailer for warranty details.
|Engine/motor:||190cc Briggs & Stratton Series 875 OHV|
|Power source:||Unleaded petrol|
|Cutting system:||Metal blade|
|Cutting height:||32mm - 108 mm 2 Points|
|Collection bag:||88 Litre|
|Drive system:||Automatic Drive® Self-Propel with Traction Assist Handle|
|Warranty:||3 Year Limited Domestic Warranty (Subject to Annual Service)|
About ToroToro are without doubt one of the world’s leading turf care machinery manufacturers, providing both the homeowner and professional user with a range of equipment designed to cater for every eventuality. The company was founded in 1914, not with the intention to create the Toro lawn mowers we know today, but with the singular purpose of providing The Bull Tractor Company with a reliable source of engines. They did this to great effect until the beginning of WW1, when their attentions were turned to providing steering winches for merchant shipping during this time. By 1920, a move into the turf care industry was imminent when five cylinder mower units were attached to a Toro tractor in order to maintain the fairways at The Minikahda Club in Minneapolis. By 1928 a portfolio of industry leading machines had been produced and it was time for Toro to branch out into International territories.
The year of 1938 saw the first production of the Homelawn — the first of the domestic Toro lawn mowers — yet by 1942 all domestic manufacturing of Toro lawn mowers was halted in an effort to build tank, canon and anti-aircraft equipment for the U.S. army during WW2. Expansion follows the disruption of the war years for the next few decades, when Toro expand into new markets with industry firsts, including the snow-throwing Snow Hound in 1952. Further development of the all important turf care equipment saw Toro form a partnership with America’s Super Bowl organisers in 1966 before it moved back into the agricultural scene with industry leading irrigation equipment. The turn of the millennium sees The Toro Company going from strength to strength, continuing to develop Toro lawn mowers and groundbreaking solutions to turf maintenance for professional and domestic customers, whilst at the same time investing time and money back into community projects, resulting in being named Jefferson Award 2012 winner.
So why buy from Lawnmowers Direct?
Well firstly, we're pretty good at what we do. In fact, we'd class ourselves as experts. With more than 40 years experience supplying lawnmowers to both home users and professionals, we know what we're talking about. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and we're happy to provide help and support throughout the process, from your initial decision making to after sales, servicing, repairs and spare parts. The service we're offering is a complete one, and unlike some other companies, we are specialists.
We know that not all our customers are looking for the same products, and that they come to us with different knowledge levels. We've built a Free Advice section to help you if you're not sure where to start looking, or you can use our search facility if you've more of an idea what you're looking for. If there's anything you can't find or you just need a little bit more help, feel free to Contact Us.
We hold an extensive stock between our two showrooms, and this means we can offer competitive pricing on everything we sell. If you've found the same product in stock for less on another website, we will try our best to match the offer.
All petrol machinery is checked before dispatch by our team of trained mechanics. While this means we can't always offer same day dispatch, it does mean you'll be getting a bit of kit which will definitely work. We know sometimes things go wrong, but we do our best to make sure they don't, and if you have any problems just get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to help fix it.
If you're not convinced, have a little look at our reviews.